Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load

Discus and support Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All the other daily challenges load fine. Including the Jigsaw Jam for today, July 16. But, the application hangs up and stops working whenever I try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player141926310, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load

All the other daily challenges load fine. Including the Jigsaw Jam for today, July 16. But, the application hangs up and stops working whenever I try to load the Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for the past 3 days, July 13, 14, 15. Bug Catcher and Lock Breaker
    for those same days load with no issue.

This has to be a MS problem. I am hoping it gets fixed.

:)

Player141926310, Jul 16, 2017
  2. ottevangers
    ottevangers Guest
    Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?

ottevangers, Jul 16, 2017
  3. TheWickedpen
    TheWickedpen Guest
    MS Jigsaw - Classic Jigsaw

Platform: Win10

Issue: When attempting to load a Classic Jigsaw of any size - it gets to 20% if that, then closes window.

Notes: Have not purchased yet. / Jigsaw Jam works / Daily Challenges work.

T.I.A

TheWickedpen, Jul 16, 2017
  4. DJ Caesar Win User

11/3/14 UPDATE JUST WIPED ALL MY DATA!!!

Reporting this same problem on 11/18/14. My gold has reset to 1500, and my progress on this month's challenges and the Jigsaw Jams have been wiped and won't save anything I've done today. It's kept the couple of extra sets I downloaded, but it's erased all
    of my records of completing some of the puzzles. Also, when I click to do the Daily Challenges, it sits on the load screen for 20+ seconds and the loading animation doesn't move.
  5. ottevangers Win User

Jigsaw still down

I have the same for weeks now, and not only no new jigsaw puzzles but also the daily challenges are corrupted: the jigsaw-jam does not load but only spins. Could Microsoft do some repairs?
  6. TerseCar5537790 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Error Code 107_113_11301

me too. Happened following a reinstall of Windows 10. Seems to only effect the Daily Challenges and the Events. Additionally, MS Jigsaw daily games won't finish loading.
  7. Craftwinder Win User

Ab dem 1.1.17 kann ich die täglichen Herausforderungen nicht mehr spielen! Nur Werbung wird geladen

The same thing happened to me on 31st December - no more daily challenges. They start to load (seemlingly) then it just switches off Jigsaw altogether!

Jigsaw collections work as usual, but not Daily Challenges.
  8. Sooupper Win User

Some daily challenges never open

Jigsaw works get on Desktop, but never loads daily challenges of Surface Pro
Thema:

Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load

1. Daily Challenge Jigsaw Jam for July 13, 14, 15 won't load - Similar Threads - Daily Challenge Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October 20, 2023 Pyramid Daily Challenge is Unsolveable!: Today's pyramid daily challenge is unsolveable -- The first pyramid is able to be cleared just fine (but not enough 4's to clear in one pyramid, of course). The second pyramid has too many 6's...
  6. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED: Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges 9/17/2023 TriPeaks (Easy) CAN'T BE SOLVED. I have achieved perfect scores for the last two years. I have gone online, and other users have the same...
  8. Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the tripeak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable ? every site i look says it cannot...: Is the tri-peak daily challenge on 09/16/23 unsolvable? Every site I go to says it cannot be solved. 66aa88f2-d063-4456-aed3-6bc314160b1b
  9. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  10. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...: Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725