D2 LightFall dlc Problem

Discus and support D2 LightFall dlc Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gifted the dlc then couple days later I don't own it anymore? f54dd1cb-e280-442c-a651-ee463fece427 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sayer wathogomamoody, Mar 10, 2023.

1. D2 LightFall dlc Problem

I was gifted the dlc then couple days later I don't own it anymore?

:)

Sayer wathogomamoody, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Caden Wendling Win User

Why aren't any of my Destiny 2 DLC's working?

I double checked and made sure that there wasn't any downloaded needed, and as I was looking at the most recent DLC for Destiny 2, Lightfall, I saw that a couple people were having the same problem as me. They had finished the campaign of the game and then said they no longer owned any DLC's so I'm assuming it's a problem that the developers are having to deal with now.
  3. epicdp12 Win User

Longer story

I know this is a DLC for D2 but I kinda wish the story for Warmind was a bit a longer. I understand that its just a DLC but still.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Destiny 2 Lightfall dlc Problem

Here's what happened, if we redeem a game code it will be visible on our order history which is on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, can you please let me know if it's showing from there? If yes, please let me know what is the status.

Here's a sample of a code that I redeemed.

[​IMG]
  5. FlyBoy97 7682 Win User

I’m having the same problem. I bought the light fall bundle and shadowkeep but it’s asking me to buy it again even though the order status says complete for both.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Is it showing as "completed" on your end, Sayer?
Thema:

D2 LightFall dlc Problem

1. D2 LightFall dlc Problem - Similar Threads - LightFall dlc Problem

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Lightfall code redeemed but nothing happens: A friend gifted me with a code to redeem Lightfall for Destiny 2, but he didn't realize I was playing through Steam on a PC and not directly through XBox. I am aware you guys have completely...
  7. Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2, lightfall expansion DLC won't install: Hello, I bought the lightfall DLC for Destiny 2 today, I have plenty of memory on my xbox amd good Internet speed, the purchase shows as completed on the xbox site. I have tried multiple times to...
  8. Destiny 2 lightfall won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't install: I bought destiny 2 lightfall today, which was all fine and dandy they took the money but gave me DLC that doesn't want to install on my xbox no matter how many times I try it anyone else had this...
  9. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  10. Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i not getting my Destiny 2 lightfall DLC?: I recently got a code for the Destiny 2 lightfall DLC and I redeemed it on the pc platform of xbox and i have not gotten the the DLC after spending a lot of money on it, and still not getting what...