D-Link: xbox live

Discus and support D-Link: xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): xbox live My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016.

1. D-Link: xbox live

D-Link (Routers): xbox live
    My xbox360 does not connect through the DIR 905L router. I have already performed all the support procedures and it still continues to give connection error.

When performing the test and connection it shows the network status OK, Internet Ok, when the time comes for xbox live, it displays an error.

Can help me?

:)

Samuel Freire, Nov 30, 2016
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Getting disconnected every on Xbox Live every so often.

That particular D-Link router is not listed
    support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live
    as being compatible with multiple Xbox consoles. That doesn't mean it won't work, but it's unknown whether it will support multiple consoles well. UPnP is essential to multiple consoles; make sure
    it's turned on in the router setup,
    http://www.pcwintech.com/screenshots-d-link-dsl-2640r-d-link-firmware
    and that Port Forwarding and DMZ are _not_ turned on. It doesn't look like Port Triggering is available in that router; if a firmware upgrade from D-LINK makes it available, I would strongly
    suggest it.

VibroPlex, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Dezerter1322
    Dezerter1322 Guest
    How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live

Hi Again

My Modem Is Symphony And My Friend Modem Is D-Link

I Tested my Xbox 360 with Symphony But I Cant Connect to Live ( I Think Becuase Symphony Modem Is not Supported By Live )

Then i Tested My Xbox 360 with D-Link And I Connected to Live (I Think Becuase D-Link Modem Is Supported By Live )

When I Test My Xbox 360 With Symphony I Recive MTU Error

But When i Test My Xbox 360 With D-Link I Connect To Live

My Question Is How Can I Add My Modem to Supported Modems In Live in :

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Dezerter1322, Nov 30, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

D-Link: xbox live