D-Link: Enabling IPv6 on Xbox One s and faster speeds?

Discus and support D-Link: Enabling IPv6 on Xbox One s and faster speeds? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers): Enabling IPv6 on Xbox One s and faster speeds? Hello, I am having issues getting my Xbox One to connect to the IPv6 connection on my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by RylerGA, Mar 1, 2017.

1. RylerGA
    RylerGA Guest

D-Link (Routers): Enabling IPv6 on Xbox One s and faster speeds?
    Hello,

I am having issues getting my Xbox One to connect to the IPv6 connection on my Xbox One. I ran a network connection test and I only had 10 mbp/s down. I have 60 through my ISP.

I opened ports, and I'm still getting slower speeds than I should be. How do I fix this issue?

On wireless I get 10 down

On wired I get less than 1

Wire is good, plugged it into my laptop and got 60. I get 60 on my laptop as well for internet speeds on wireless. Same 5ghz band. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

:)

RylerGA, Mar 1, 2017
  2. LegalRapier7409, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest
    D-Link: Ipv6

IPv4 / IPv6 is all up to your ISP if they support IPv6 and so does your router / modem then you will definitely get IPv6. You may need to login to your router as a administrator and change it but you will need to contact your ISP because there is a login
    screen you need to pass before getting in. But not all ISP's have a login screen it's just there for security.

More info at
    http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one

Qwertei, Mar 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: