D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6

Discus and support D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6 Check this link for a possible solution:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LegalRapier7409, Jul 31, 2018.

1. D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6

LegalRapier7409, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    2 Xbox1s on one home network, how do I get Nat settings to open on both? - Take 2

@sealc403

D-Link DIR-868L AC1750. It's is router only. There is no built in modem so you would need to connect it to a modem

Malacath, Jul 31, 2018
  3. stagen4me
    stagen4me Guest
    Error 0x80190190 won't let me join groups

My ISP is a tiny Australian one. I've been on the phone with them a few times and they suggest that it's the router or the xbox itself. Xbox support says its the ISP.

I have a D-Link DIR-868L which has both IPv4 and 6.

stagen4me, Jul 31, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 31, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Malacath Win User

2 Xbox1s on one home network, how do I get Nat settings to open on both? - Take 2

@sealc403

D-Link DIR-868L AC1750. It's is router only. There is no built in modem so you would need to connect it to a modem
  7. stagen4me Win User

Error 0x80190190 won't let me join groups

My ISP is a tiny Australian one. I've been on the phone with them a few times and they suggest that it's the router or the xbox itself. Xbox support says its the ISP.

I have a D-Link DIR-868L which has both IPv4 and 6.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Which Router for XBOX?

I use a PC Engines ALIX board with DD-WRT. No wireless, but for wireless I use a D-Link DIR-868L with stock firmware or a LinkSys EA3200 running Tomato OpenLinksys firmware.

The ALIX board is an x86 PC in a very small form factor. It handles thousands of active connections with no issues. UPnP also seems to behave as I've had multiple consoles running through it. For comparison, the router before that was a Linksys WRT160N running
    DD-WRT. Throughput would drop from 55Mbit to 35Mbit when thousands of active connections were hitting the router. It also had more issues with UPnP.

If I had to buy one device and wanted wireless, I'd go with the D-Link DIR-868L. If you can handle having a separate wired router and wireless AP, I would go with the ALIX for routing and the D-Link for wireless.
  9. Malacath Win User

What Router should I buy for the Xbox One?

Are you with BT Infinity?

Do you have the openreach modem?

If so I would recommend the D-Link DIR-868L

Open NATs straight out of the box.

There is a bug with xbox ones instant on mode where the NAT sometimes changes to strict requiring a full shut down or doing the multiplayer test then the 4 trigger trick. But I've found setting up DHCP reservation in the router settings seems to fix this
Thema:

1. D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6 - Similar Threads - Link Link DIR

2. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...: Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno...
  3. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget...
  4. D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-655: Help Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and...
  5. D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding

D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding Hi their do not port forwarding in your router if you do, you cannot log in your Xbox 360 console and from your Xbox one from Xbox 360 log...
  6. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...
  7. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17

D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17 My cousin was playing and he messaged someone and called them a ****..... I wanted to know if you guys can fix this...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band

D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin Password - (blank) Change Wireless Band...
  9. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band

D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin Password - (blank) Change Wireless Band...
  10. Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L: Router = D-Link DIR-808L I have opened all ports listed below: TCP: 53,80,3074,3075 UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3075,3544,4500 I have the Xbox on a static IP on the router, tried all kinds of...