D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

Discus and support D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LongtimeRook437, May 10, 2018.

1. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi
    Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as it can't even connect to my wifi

:)

LongtimeRook437, May 10, 2018
  2. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi
    Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

mezotabbakh2010, May 10, 2018
  3. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting

infernoking13, May 10, 2018
  4. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Routers

Using a D-Link DIR-825 that came with my ISP

Used to use a TP-Link Archer D2

It seems as if the D-Link is struggling a bit with multiple WiFi connections. Will soon test the Archer D2 again to see how it holds up with all my devices connected
  6. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

7. yuross Win User

Error 80151904 when trying to log in

Modem: Motorola Surfboard - SB5101I

Router 1: D-Link - DIR-600

Router 2: D-Link - DES-1005D

I use a wired connection to use my xbox.
  8. XB1R Athena Win User

Ambit-Ubee: Multiple Console Support

Routers that are Confirmed YES: Netgear WNDR 3400, Netgear WNDR 3700, Netgear WNR 2000, D-Link DIR-655, D-Link DIR-815, D-Link DIR-825, D-Link DGL4500.

There are no Modems/Gateways that are Confirmed YES. If you have cable internet you want to look for a stand alone cable modem. If you have DSL, you want to make sure you have a DSL gateway that you can Bridge.
Thema:

D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

1. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi - Similar Threads - Link Link DIR

2. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...: Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno...
  3. D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6 Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one...
  4. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget...
  5. D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-655: Help Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and...
  6. D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding

D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding Hi their do not port forwarding in your router if you do, you cannot log in your Xbox 360 console and from your Xbox one from Xbox 360 log...
  7. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17

D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17 My cousin was playing and he messaged someone and called them a ****..... I wanted to know if you guys can fix this...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band

D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin Password - (blank) Change Wireless Band...
  9. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band

D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin Password - (blank) Change Wireless Band...
  10. Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L: Router = D-Link DIR-808L I have opened all ports listed below: TCP: 53,80,3074,3075 UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3075,3544,4500 I have the Xbox on a static IP on the router, tried all kinds of...