D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band

Discus and support D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by XB1R Hydros, Jul 24, 2014.

1. XB1R Hydros
    XB1R Hydros Guest

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band (Width)
    Login Information

Change Wireless Band (Width)

1. Plug the computer into a LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
    2. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    3. Select Setup from the top menu.
    4. Select Wireless Settings from the menu on the left.
    5. Click the Manual Wireless Network Setup button.
    6. Next to the Channel Width, select the 20MHz option.
    7. Select the save settings on the top of the page to save changes.

:)

XB1R Hydros, Jul 24, 2014
  2. bejhan
    bejhan Guest
    Wireless N Adapter can only connect to 802.11g

D-Link DIR-628 with the latest firmware.

bejhan, Jul 24, 2014
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Channel

D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Channel
    Login Information

• Default Gateway - 192.168.0.1
    • Login Username - Select admin in the dropdown
    • Login Password - leave blank by default

Change Wireless Channel

1. Open a web browser and in the address bar enter 192.168.0.1 and enter admin for the username and leave the password blank when prompted.
    2. Select Setup from the top menu.
    3. Select Wireless Settings from the menu on the left.
    4. Click the Manual Wireless Network Setup button.
    5. Uncheck "Enable Auto Channel Scan".
    6. From the drop down menu labeled Wireless Channel select the desired channel. (Channels 1,3,9,11)
    7. Select Save Settings at the top.

XB1R Athena, Jul 24, 2014
  4. bejhan Win User

Wireless N Adapter can only connect to 802.11g

D-Link DIR-628 with the latest firmware.
  5. theP33Kdude Win User

D-Link: Change Wireless Band

why would i need to do this?
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox One "disconnecting" my router/cable modem when I shut it down

Thanks for the speedy responses! Let's try updating your firmware on your router. You can visit the
    D-Link support page for your router's firmware updates. That link will take you to the DIR-628 page, just make sure that's the right model and you should be set! :)

Post back and let us know if that helps so we can continue to troubleshoot the issue!
  7. infernoking13 Win User

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and try reconnecting
  8. MYxSW33TxSHAD0W Win User

For the last year or two my xbox has been disconnecting every one to two hours

So i think that the issue is the router not having multiple console support however, i'm not sure which one to get..... i am looking up some such as the D-link DIR 655 and D-link DIR 825 but they have some pretty bad reviews. also, I would love to have dual
    band.
Thema:

1. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Change Wireless Band - Similar Threads - Link Link DIR

2. Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Konsola Xbox 360 nie wykrywa sieci Wi-Fi z routera D-Link DIR-853[The Xbox 360 console does...: Dzień dobry, wczoraj zakupiłem router DIR-853 firmy D-Link. Jest on podłączony do modemu FunBox 2.0 od Orangu. Wszystkie urządzenia w domu działają poprawnie, zarówno po kablu, jak i WiFi (zarówno...
  3. D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6

in XboX Networking Hardware
    D-Link D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-868L: D-Link 868L - Set Up From IPv4 To IPv6 Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/ipv6-on-xbox-one...
  4. D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi

D-Link D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-835: Can’t connect to WiFi Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget...
  5. D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help

D-Link D-Link DIR-655: Help: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-655: Help Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug the xbox for 5 minutes then forget your network and...
  6. D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding

D-Link D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-815: Do not Port Forwarding Hi their do not port forwarding in your router if you do, you cannot log in your Xbox 360 console and from your Xbox one from Xbox 360 log...
  7. D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi

D-Link D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-651: Xbox ant connect to wifi Im not even sure why I spent 300 pounds on an Xbox that can't even connect to WiFi, I thought Xbox was better than PS4 but clearly not as...
  8. D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17

D-Link D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-628: Cant play any multiplayer games til march 17 My cousin was playing and he messaged someone and called them a ****..... I wanted to know if you guys can fix this...
  9. D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band

D-Link D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band: D-Link (Routers) D-Link DIR-645: Change Wireless Band (Width) Login Information Gateway - 192.168.0.1 or Web Server's Default Page Username - admin Password - (blank) Change Wireless Band...
  10. Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall on D-Link DIR-808L: Router = D-Link DIR-808L I have opened all ports listed below: TCP: 53,80,3074,3075 UDP: 53,88,500,3074,3075,3544,4500 I have the Xbox on a static IP on the router, tried all kinds of...