Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC

Discus and support Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I just got HW2 downloaded to my PC and I'm doing the advanced tutorial. I'm at the point where it says "Use XXX to cycle through your selected unit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cylon-855338B5-5C5E-448F-BE6C-C4EE87D01589, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC

So I just got HW2 downloaded to my PC and I'm doing the advanced tutorial. I'm at the point where it says "Use XXX to cycle through your selected unit types", where XXX is an unrecognizable icon to me. LOL, I can't figure out what I need to press to cycle
    through the selected units Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC :)

Looks like an up and down arrow key but that didn't work. Now I'm completely stuck and it won't go past this.

Anyone know WTH that icon is? Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC :)

:)

Cylon-855338B5-5C5E-448F-BE6C-C4EE87D01589, Feb 17, 2017
  2. installation stopped

i 'm having same issue. a couple of days ago hw2 update appeared around 41+GB. installation stopped around 9.3GB. i've tried all permutations - reboot, uninstal, install from disk, redownload/reinstall, power cycle - all end up at installation stopped after
    downloading ~9.3GB with error code 0x80070570 which search says is for xb360. this on an xb1 for xb1 edition of hw2. plenty of free disk space.

Nanoflux-33C06D83-CAAF-443A-9674-AD348F193C9E, Feb 17, 2017
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Load Times Confusion + Friends List/Party/Recent Players Suggestion.

as for your 1st issue...make sure you exit apps... youmight have too many running... while on dashboard and app selected.. hit "pause" then exit... if not... then you need to try a hard restart..... this is a PC after-all... and needs to be rebooted.. the
    Xbox off does not power cycle the unit.. it just puts it to sleep... hold down the power button until it turns off....(10 seconds or so)... let it sit.... then restart

tohellnbak, Feb 17, 2017
  4. Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC

And while we're at it ... how the heck do you PAUSE, or ESC out of anything?

Cylon-855338B5-5C5E-448F-BE6C-C4EE87D01589, Feb 17, 2017
  5. Cylon-855338B5-5C5E- Win User

And while we're at it ... how the heck do you PAUSE, or ESC out of anything?
  6. Nanoflux-33C06D83-CA Win User

installation stopped

i 'm having same issue. a couple of days ago hw2 update appeared around 41+GB. installation stopped around 9.3GB. i've tried all permutations - reboot, uninstal, install from disk, redownload/reinstall, power cycle - all end up at installation stopped after
    downloading ~9.3GB with error code 0x80070570 which search says is for xb360. this on an xb1 for xb1 edition of hw2. plenty of free disk space.
  7. ProTweeWolf Win User

Halo

i think we are all ready for HW2
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Lancement de Forza Horizon 4 -[Translation - Launch of Forza Horizon 4]

Hello Maxim,

You can power cycle the PC, click the start menu then the power icon. Select restart and it will power cycle the PC. Also make sure your PC is up to date.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Tatakai no Kami Win User

What RTS game do you play on XBL? Endwar, Halo Wars RUSE..... ect.

There are several options for unit selection though. Select all of one unit type in the match, all of one type on the screen, All on the screen, all in the game, You can also deselect units individually, You can garrison structures, you can actually use
    Spartans to upgrade your own units rather than jack enemy units.

But I do agree that a quick groups like they had in C&C3 would have been nice.

And I really wich I could have fielded forge in Online MP. It was kind of funny that the Covenant leaders who never appeared in Campaign were in MP but the UNSC leaders weren't.
Thema:

1. Cycle through selected unit types in HW2 on PC - Similar Threads - Cycle through selected

2. Xbox series X power cycles my modem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power cycles my modem: First time xbox owner bought a brand new series x today and when I connected it to the internet my modem powers itself off then when it reboots the xbox gets 900mbps for a few minutes drops to...
  3. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  4. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  5. My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series S has factory reset itself for some reason after a power cycle.: So I was recently watching a friend's dogs and brought my Xbox, everything was fine till I return home when my console refuses to connect to my wifi, even though it will connect to my hotspot no...
  6. My Xbox is lagging a lot I have power cycled it tons of times how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is lagging a lot I have power cycled it tons of times how can I fix it: So I was going to play some Roblox and then my Xbox just kept lagging I restarted it and then I struggled to sign me in it just froze later it got to the home screen and then it was frozen as well...
  7. Network Cycling?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network Cycling?: I bought my series X almost a year ago and have connected to wifi the entire time. A week ago I attempted to connect via Ethernet and that is where the fun begins. Console does not recognize a...
  8. Controller vibrating and cycling on/off when directly connected to console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller vibrating and cycling on/off when directly connected to console.: Up until recently, whenever I've connected either a normal Series X controller or my Elite 2 directly via USB to the Series X console, they vibrate and cycle on/off constantly. Any help would be...
  9. Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks?: Unit wont turn on, tried power cycling etc. Any tips and tricks out there? c4a5b716-a95e-4ab2-b04b-1d03e6554f05
  10. Microsoft Store updates but does not work and updates again in an infinite cycle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates but does not work and updates again in an infinite cycle: Hello, I have recently bought an xbox series s preowned and everything was fine until today where the microsoft store would not work at all. I saw someone else with the same problem and tried the...