Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??

Discus and support Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seanpc1994, Oct 11, 2023.

1. Seanpc1994
    Seanpc1994 Guest

I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since downloading Phantom Liberty DLC I keep getting a generic pop up saying something in Latin, the saved games won't load and says I haven't downloaded the DLC. I either need a refund or a fix because I cannot physically play the game any longer. Tried all the tips and tricks that are posted everywhere and nothing changed. I think, after 3 years of being probably the most patient and loyal cyberpunk2077 fan, I'm finally done.

:)

Seanpc1994, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Ragnar Da Faded Win User

Can you post where to inquire about a refund?

This glitch is breaking my game as well despite it being on a new gen.

Got to play it for all of 2 days and now it's doing what he's describing and the download isn't staying steady either, I've now re-downloaded twice.

Says something along the lines of the DLC wasn't installed properly (despite me playing it for 2 days) and to uninstall, clear the cache and reinstall.

I do that and it's still having the same pop-up
  3. Jonathan Clark 11 Win User

Not sure if it's already too late for you, or not. But CDPR has rolled out patch 2.02 which is suppose to fix this bug, I believe.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/patch-2-02.11123608/

"Fixed an issue where a placeholder pop-up would be displayed on Xbox Series X|S instead of an error message regarding Phantom Liberty's installation."
  4. Jonathan Clark 11 Win User

I'm having the same issue. The popup that comes up is placeholder text. Lorum Ipsem yadda yadda. It's actually Latin.

But anyways. I have a Series X as well. With 3TB of storage. So it's clearly not a storage issue. I never had much issue with the game, as far as bugs are concerned. Before 2.0, that is. Since 2.0 and PL, the game is a buggy mess for me now. And as of right now, 100% unplayable and broken. I actually took up for CDPR in the past, in regards to the initial hate the game received after launch. As of this moment, I have 1,611 hours played in Cyberpunk. This is a game bricking bug. And it seems to be fairly wide spread. The update should have never cleared QA, let alone be released to the public. This isn't an open beta. I paid for both the game as well as the DLC.

I hope it gets fixed soon, I can sympathize with your attitude and understand your decision to walk away. I might be right behind you, if I can't find a solution.
  5. Erin the Red Win User

I have Xbox series S and I got this same message. Was able to find an article via Google that stated it is doing this if you don't have at least 200 GB available for the game. I had downloaded the new Assassin's Creed when I got this game but haven't moved it to my memory card. Once I did that, made sure Cyberpunk was closed, rebooted my Xbox and it then didn't come back up. Looks like I can only have Cyberpunk on the console while playing it.
  6. Seanpc1994 Win User

Xbox series x,purchased about 2 months ago (for starfield of course). I ve always been on the gaming laptop but made the move to xbox X as games would be made to suit it, rather than upgrading my hardware every 3 months
Thema:

1. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up?? - Similar Threads - Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't

2. Cyberpunk 2077 not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 not updating: My physical copy of “Cyberpunk 2077” is not updating. For some reason, the option for updating isn’t showing, nor do I know how to access it. When I start up the game, the game simply just starts...
  3. Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update: Cyberpunk 2077 new 2.0 won't update f1c75d38-4722-4fa9-8dc6-032ae0aa824d
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  5. Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 update: I have been playing cyberpunk 2077 for a while now and have just started the achievement grind but it seems that after the 2.0 update several achievement can't be unlocked. Is there a way to...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 xbox series x/s yellow trianglar.: So tried to logg in this morning, been playing around during weekend with updates 2.0. Bought combo with CP 2077 and Phantom Liberty when it dropped and played original campaign. Logged in to play...
  7. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  8. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  9. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't launch anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't launch anymore: Hi, Yesterday I pre ordered the phantom liberty dlc for cyberpunk 2077. I own the vase game on disk, but it was completely downloaded again with PL and now I have it twice in my library. Both...
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't open: Greetings! Since thursday, my Cyberpunk 2077 suddenly stopped working. When I try to play it, just stay into the logo image and then return to the title screen. For being physical midia, I...