Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app?

Discus and support Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quast.M, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Quast.M
    Quast.M Guest

Hi,

I just want to know how to change my avatar and take pic for it from the xbox site or app. Also, how to know the last games I bought and redeems from the xbox site.

:)

Quast.M, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

xbox avatar update

Same ones.

There are different animations and items.

Avatars – You can now download and launch the Avatars app from within the Xbox app. After the app is installed, select Customize > Customize your avatar to launch the Avatars app and edit, dress up, and buy new items for your avatar.

People still care about this?
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

gamer picture problem

Sometimes the xbox.com sites and xbox apps are slow to update gamerpics and avatars. I've gotten e-mails from Rewards with gamerpics that I haven't used in 6 months or more, and frequently see my older avatar outfit when loading some sites or xbox 360 apps.
    Donj% sweat it, it will get updated, and won't affect your profile or account negatively in the meantime.
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

how do I change

You can to profile and hit customize and hit change your gamertag from their, you will have to pay though. As for avatars, you can edit your avatar through the avatar app on xbox or pc
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Xbox One Avatar

You can still use your 360 avatar on the xbox one, and both with be available once youve created a new one. You can do it from the avatar app in customization i think
Thema:

1. Customize my Avatar from the Xbox site or app? - Similar Threads - Customize Avatar site

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one: I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum...
  6. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  7. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

in XboX Insiders
    custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.: i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360 photo, i can use thoses ulgy default gamer pic...
  8. Custom Avatar Gamerpic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Avatar Gamerpic: I updated the appearance of my avatar and I wanted to change my gamerpic to reflect the changes. I took a picture of my avatar and it tells me that it saved as a gamerpic, but when I go back to...
  9. Unable To Set Custom Avatar Image As GamerPic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable To Set Custom Avatar Image As GamerPic: I'm having trouble with my GamerPic on my Xbox Profile. I've set up an Avatar & I want to update my GamerPic to a custom image of my Avatar. I've set up the image using the Avatar custom image...
  10. Xbox Custom Avatar, problems with licensing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom Avatar, problems with licensing?: Greetings from Germany! Is there any problem if I pick a picture from a famous anime (like Naruto etc)? Can I get banned? dc0b9605-0e83-4a7c-b470-fc03928b01fa