Customer Support told me to post my issue here.

Discus and support Customer Support told me to post my issue here. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chroto©, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Chroto©
    Chroto© Guest

My promotional $5 gift card for playing a game pass game last month never came. The customer support agent told me to post here and it would be resolved by the promotional staff here? The case number is
    [Mod Removed]. I also have included a screenshot of the chat with the agent telling me to post here. This doesnt seem like something that should be posted to a public forum but I am listening to their instructions regardless.

Thanks,

Chris

Customer Support told me to post my issue here. [​IMG]

:)

Chroto©, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Snelo85 Win User

Sorry for your inconvenience dude

But I'm pretty sure this is an issue for Xbox support

We are here to help you with tech mainly :/
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

You aren't the first person to be sent to the forums for such issues. They may just have a wrong short cut, thinking it links to the promotions team. Who knows though. Good luck.
  4. Chroto© Win User

Exactly the response i was expecting. Back to support I go. Ugh.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

You have been given wrong advice. Unfortunately there is nothing that forum members can do about codes or gift cards. We are fellow gamers and have no access to your account.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

Support told me to post here

Known glitch > should fix itself > don't worry about it > gamerscore says 3565 where I'm sitting.
Thema:

1. Customer Support told me to post my issue here. - Similar Threads - Customer Support told

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  5. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  6. Refusing to Provide Customer Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Refusing to Provide Customer Support: I tried to contact Xbox regarding a technical issue where the controller won't pause DVDs. The system straight up refused to let me talk to anyone. "Phone calls and chats aren't available for...
  7. How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ?: How can I buy a game as a gift without getting oops contact customer support on my screen ? 86c9d572-d774-4605-82a7-53cc2cd12410
  8. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  9. Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox design labs - impossible to get any customer support: I’m honestly at the end of my tether with Microsoft/Xbox! I ordered a customised controller from XDL on the 15th of November, never received a confirmation email but the order was there on my...
  10. Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here

in XboX Insiders
    Again I was told by customer support xbox to post here: Hi earlier I made a post because I was on support with Xbox and they did not want to get me a supervisor I have waited days do to being suspended. Customer support said I need to create a post to...