Customer service non existent

Discus and support Customer service non existent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gary parrett, Apr 2, 2024.

1. gary parrett
    gary parrett Guest

It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and all I get is unable to request callback, can you please tell me what I have to do get my warranty upheld?

:)

gary parrett, Apr 2, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Gary.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issue you're reporting. Typically, it's not necessary to speak with an operator to receive assistance for a product under warranty. You should simply register the product on your account and then proceed with the request for assistance. I'll provide you with the official guide page regarding repair assistance. Within the "submit a service order request" section, you'll find the correct procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

I hope I've been helpful.

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Pharoah007 Win User

COD WWII Winn lot launch

Xbox ran out of options and says to call Activision.

Activision customer service is non existent. :(
  4. xNovaa Win User

Why can't we get answers?

My thoughts exactly, Microsoft’s customer service is NON-EXISTENT. That’s why they created this forum so we could do their job for them. We should all push for compensation or demand a refund.
  5. HailedWriter10 Win User

ENFORCMENT IS CLEAR, BUT STILL ACCOUNT BANNED

There seems to be a few people having the same issue from what I've seen on the forums. Dealing with it myself. Someone is definitely not doing their job. Typical non existent customer service from the Enforcement Team.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Trying to get a refund on a product but the customer service is non existent

Thema:

1. Customer service non existent - Similar Threads - Customer service non

2. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Microsoft Customer Service complaint

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Customer Service complaint: On 18/11/23 i purchased my son a costumed made controller from xbox labs , this was for xmas , week and a bit later , it got dispatched , which Fedex lost it, i contacted Microsoft about this and...
  5. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone: I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the...
  6. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  7. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  8. I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a warranty but customer service has not helped much what do I do?: So I have a warranty on my xbox controller and I have right stick drift, I have recalibrated, used a can of air, and even electronic spray. Plugged it in my xbox and deleted it and I have all...
  9. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  10. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...