Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

Discus and support Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mine Rave, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Mine Rave
    Mine Rave Guest

The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously used not long ago but for some reason it won't use an image I already used before.

:)

Mine Rave, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Mine Rave Win User

I did change it to something I had previously used, however it won't even change it to that.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response.

When you change to your previous gamer picture, did you wait at least 48 - 72 hours for Microsoft to review the changes?

For us to isolate the case, try to use a different custom gamer picture something simple like cars or trees and wait 48 - 72 hours to see if it works.

If it works, which means there could be an issue with the gamer picture you are trying to add before.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Owen! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your custom gamer picture. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to the official Xbox website:

> To upload a custom image, connect a USB device with the JPG or PNG image you want to use.

> Custom images are only available for adult Microsoft accounts.

> Your image must be at least 1080 x 1080 pixels.

> It might take a little while for your custom image to appear while Microsoft verifies that it’s OK to use. (If it’s not, the image will be reverted to the last gamer pic or avatar you were using.)

> Custom gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

Since it's been a week ago when you uploaded your custom gamer picture yet it still doesn't show up, this can only mean that the gamer picture was verified and not approved by the Xbox Safety team. Kindly try to use a different custom gamer picture instead.

Upon trying to add a new custom profile picture (even if this is the previous custom picture) you will need to wait at least 48 - 72 hours for Microsoft to verify and approve your picture.

You may also check these links for reference:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/community/UGC-rules

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Alex F28 Win User

Xbox profile picutre not showing on console and PC

Thanks for your answer, but I have already waited for over a week, so the rendering/updating isn't the problem.

What's weird about this is the fact, that from one day to another it didn't show the profile pictures of my friends in the friends list anymore.
  6. ї Win User

My gamerpic won't update after I change it

There was a short delay for custom profile pictures a week ago, it was fixed so you can upload.

There is a possibility it may not be verified or the XBLET flagged it.
Thema:

1. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting. - Similar Threads - Custom profile picture

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  5. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  6. How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get a custom profile picture from online on your profile on the Xbox app for...: How do you get a custom profile picture online on your profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? I can't find the import custom picture button. This is after the loss of the Xbox console companion...
  7. Any way to upload custom profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to upload custom profile picture?: Hello! When I created my account I set my age as 16. I was wondering if there is any way I could get a custom profile picture on my Xbox? I've heard that your account has to be 18 years or older,...
  8. I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot upload a custom profile picture on xbox.: Hello. I am 20 years old, my Microsoft account properly displays my birth date, yet my Xbox account still refuses to let me upload a custom profile picture, the button won't even show up for me....
  9. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497
  10. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.: I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a Rule 34 image but it was photo-shopped to make...