Custom picture still not verified After 4 days

Discus and support Custom picture still not verified After 4 days in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yeah idk what is going on but me and a few friends are still waiting for our pictures to get verified. Does anyone know if Microsoft is is not doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkVQ3, Jan 4, 2021.

1. DarkVQ3
    DarkVQ3 Guest

Yeah idk what is going on but me and a few friends are still waiting for our pictures to get verified. Does anyone know if Microsoft is is not doing this atm? Never took so long.

:)

DarkVQ3, Jan 4, 2021
  2. DarkVQ3
    DarkVQ3 New Member
    I mean it's still shown as Don't worry we still have your picture, You will see it again once we have verified that it is OK."

So it never got taken down. It didn't even got checked. That's my problem.

DarkVQ3, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Default_510 Win User

My gamerpic won't update after I change it

I tried changing my picture to custom profile picture and it says pending wait for someone to verify it well its been 3-4 hours and still hasn't changed
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

Gamerpic

Microsoft needs to make sure that custom gamerpic's are appropriate and verifying the picture takes anywhere between a few minutes to a couple days. If it is under verification, I would wait to reupload a different picture until they either accept or reject
    the image.
  5. v Miss Angel v Win User

Verification of my profil picture

The picture will be verified and back onto your profile the day after you put it up if you get that message
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Gamerpic problem

It was reported that due to the covid19 some services would not have a team to verify the flow of profile pictures, so they put a stop to it until further notice you cant use a custom profile picture.

You can still use avatar editor and use the avatar for the pictures.
  7. ZakPoyner Win User

Xbox custom gamer picture

Hello

My custom gamerpic got taken down also but I got the ability to upload custom pictures back after a day. Hope this helps!
    Hello. Custom Gamer Pictures that you do not own the rights to is breaching the TOS.
Thema:

1. Custom picture still not verified After 4 days - Similar Threads - Custom picture still

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  4. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  5. If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I log into an Xbox 360 will my custom profile picture be changed to something else or...: So I’ve been buying some Xbox 360 games for my older cousin so that he can play them since he’s been on the Xbox 360 for a long time and I just want to know if I log on to his Xbox 360 what will...
  6. unable to set a custom profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to set a custom profile picture: hello i heard people have to be at least 18 years old to set a custom picture i turned 18 not long ago, and i still cant do anything.. any help? cdaffa52-39c2-4719-9adb-9460fd0631be
  7. Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom profile picture isn't being applied within a week of waiting.: The image above is what I want to change my xbox profile picture, I see nothing wrong with the image as to flag it unusable for a profile picture. I even tryed to use a picture I have previously...
  8. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  9. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  10. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...