Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

Discus and support Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/No-Avocado6642, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason

submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642
    [link] [comments]

/u/No-Avocado6642, Jan 9, 2024
  2. SammyVS Win User

Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

You can change your custom PFP in the Xbox Companion app on your PC and the Xbox app on your phone. On the Xbox app and website so far we don't have the option to submit a custom PFP.
  3. Golly very Jolly Win User

profile picture

Hey. i followed what you told me to do but i forgot to mention when i try and change my pfp to a custom one the app just freezes and crashes in the end.
  4. West Holmes Win User

Profile picture

PFPs are currently down on the Xbox app. you could try from a computer.
  5. thatkrazy006guy Win User

Xbox App not working (Android)

I always have issues with the app, from trying to connect it to my xbox in the house from other app options. Tried to clear cache, tried normal Xbox app and Xbox Beta app on mobile with no luck.
  6. ObsoleteO reach Win User

why cant i change profile picture?

Hello, to put a personalized profile photo must be from the mobile app of xbox or likewise from the app for pc, there will give you the option to choose a picture of you. Greetings
Thema:

Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

1. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing - Similar Threads - Custom pfp mobile

2. My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!: Hello! I turned 18 on November 3rd and changed my Xbox pfp to a custom one on the 4th. I made sure the dimensions and file type as well as made sure the image was appropriate. (The pfp is jack...
  3. With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?: The website doesn't have an option for custom pfps and the xbox app has never had the option. I don't have a phone atm and I found a good picture to use instead. 52c76ec7-6776-4125-a869-8a2143429070
  4. Xbox will not let me use a custom PFP.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me use a custom PFP.: Even though I am old enough (I am 18) and I my account is not connected to any family. I tried changing my birth date a couple of times (which I'm not proud of) and signing in and out due to the...
  5. Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?: I seemingly have tried everything, changing privacy systems, uploading from Console Companion, and the Xbox itself, but the new Xbox app won't let me get the option even. I have done everything,...
  6. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...: Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img] 8f8022df-a5f8-4882-b2ef-f35a203e0807
  7. Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App Windows 10, No Custom PFP button available.: So, I'm using the Xbox app on Windows 10, and want to change to a custom PFP. I thought I knew where the button was, but upon me entering the "Edit Gamerpic" menu, it doesn't show an option for a...
  8. My custom pfp won't change to a new one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My custom pfp won't change to a new one: Hello everybody so I have a problem, when I try to change my pfp it won't change and I got this problem a week ago I think and I don't know how to make it change to the new one I have. And idk...
  9. Xbox Custom PFP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Custom PFP: I am trying to change my profile picture and it says it has to verify that it is ok with the terms of service but it never changes even though it doesn't go against the terms....
  10. Custom pfp on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom pfp on PC: I can't change my pfp on the Xbox app. I'm 18+, agreed to everything, but I don't even have the option to make one. I was able to a month ago, but now I can't. Help!...