Custom images are only available for adult accounts

Discus and support Custom images are only available for adult accounts in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I tried changing my profile picture on Xbox to a custom image. However, upon my attempt, it says "Custom images are only available for adult... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by inzig0, Apr 20, 2021.

1. inzig0
    inzig0 Guest

Hi,

I tried changing my profile picture on Xbox to a custom image. However, upon my attempt, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." This confuses me, as I was under the impression that I could change it once I was 13. Is it not available for accounts over 13? Is there a process for evolving my account, perhaps? Do I need to log out and log back in to my devices to clear their cache?

:)

inzig0, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done so yet, I would post the suggestion on the feedback site
    feedback.xbox.com
    so the right people see it that could do something about it.

There may already be the suggestion there that you can add your voice to.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Adult accounts are considered 18 and older. So no, it's not available after 13.
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

"Custom images are only available for adult accounts"

Hi Dannyboy4566,

The said error messages appear if you're using a child account and trying to use a custom image as your Xbox Gamerpic. First, you need to validate if you're account is set as an adult account. To do that, I recommend that you sign in your Xbox account online
    through https://account.microsoft.com/family. if you validate that you're using an adult account, I suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support for them to double check your profile status on our server. They have the correct tools to check if your account is set to adult or child account on our server. To reach them, you may refer to this

link

Note: You will need to sign in your account to be able to start a chat.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Is your account a child account? If so, you won't be able to use one. If it should be an adult account you would have to verify your age (including using a credit/bank card in your name) to make it one.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Lane thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We have split this from the original post so we can further assist with the latest information. The information regarding custom accounts is posted on Changing
    your Xbox One gamerpic
    page on our website. Give it a look over and let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. Custom images are only available for adult accounts - Similar Threads - Custom images are

2. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  3. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  6. Changing Back Home Screen Customizing

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing Back Home Screen Customizing: Im not the only one thinking that we need the old home customizing, where you can Add and remove all things to have a clean home screen with all what you needed set up the way you like instead of...
  7. How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload custom club image? On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any...: On the Xbox app on PC there is no option for clubs. Any Help? ecb07c81-bfec-437b-9744-0bfefd905ce0
  8. Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't upload custom image to my XBOX profile on my pc: Does anybody know how to upload a custom image to my Xbox profile using a PC? I can only do it using the app on my iPad. But not on the PC, which is total nonsense to me. Or is Microsoft taking...
  9. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  10. Can I have a custom image in a Minecraft Realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I have a custom image in a Minecraft Realm?: Can I have a custom image in a Minecraft Realm? Which version does it supports Java or Bedrock? If there is any official or unofficial article related to the same then let me know how to do this....