Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

Discus and support Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Olltymer, Sep 16, 2023.

1. Olltymer
    Olltymer Guest

A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me?

Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know what the issue with the pic is. Atleast give me a reason why.

:)

Olltymer, Sep 16, 2023
  2. Olltymer Win User

It was clean. Your rigid system is faulty and the fact you instaban instead of messaging people that a pic they upload for review is not good enough is atrocious. I wouldn't dare upload a new picture when there obviously isn't real people reviewing the pics and instaban is a reality. Your system needs a serious rework.
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Olltymer,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Custom gamer pic that got you banned. We truly understand how frustrating this can be, but Community and customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, it may qualify for the case review process. To learn more, go to: Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

Based on the Xbox Community Standards section: Keep your content clean under Be yourself, but not at the expense of others- The Xbox community is yours, but it’s everyone else’s too. We encourage showing off what makes you unique and awesome, but it’s not cool to post something that keeps others from having positive experiences. We aspire to a community where gaming can be enjoyed by all. Problematic content just gets in the way. If you’re looking for a place on the internet to be overly edgy or get that rise out of people, Xbox isn’t the place for you.

Learn more: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I suggest you go through Protecting players from offensive imagery to understand:
    1. What are customized images on the Xbox network?
    2. What are examples of offensive imagery?
    3. What happens when Xbox discovers offensive imagery on the Xbox network?

You can access the above here: https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...ent/protecting-players-from-offensive-imagery

After reading through the suspension types above, you can check if your suspension is eligible for a Case review appeal. To learn more, see: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  5. Olltymer Win User

I haven't made myself guilty in any of the above reasons and I still can't make an appeal. This system is highly flawed and why is it impossible to get any help that actually resolves the issue?

The picture doesn't violate any rules or any people and even if it did why not just inform the uploader and resolve it like that. A ban is just infuriating and just makes me question if I want to accept this behaviour from a company I've paied to in many years.

Also I've apparently made a fail with a gamerpic why do I get banned from chatting and messaging friends? I haven't hurt ANYBODY in this matter. The more I think about it the more it winds me up. I van't imagine this is the response you like from customers?

Please make this process easier - it is BROKE!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

unable to change custom gamer pic

This sounds like you had a ban for an custom pic that was against the terms. In that case you are not longer allowed to change to a custom gamerpic.
Thema:

1. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned. - Similar Threads - Custom gamerpic instantly

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  6. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  7. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  8. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  9. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33
  10. Custom gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic: Does it allow it to post a custom gamerpic on the xbox app on microsoft pc/laptop by any chance? fe2f5c79-5136-46fc-ad87-0df7072b0997