Custom Gamerpic for Child/Teen Account

Discus and support Custom Gamerpic for Child/Teen Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do I have to be older to upload my own custom gamerpic on my account even though I'm about to turn 18 tomorrow? f0ad7108-9623-4b5b-aa04-8c69b74397ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CedricXSenshi, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Custom Gamerpic for Child/Teen Account

Why do I have to be older to upload my own custom gamerpic on my account even though I'm about to turn 18 tomorrow?

:)

CedricXSenshi, Aug 2, 2017
  2. dalanden20
    dalanden20 Guest
    The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.

dalanden20, Aug 2, 2017
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings

This means your account is a child/teen account. Xbox account age can not be changed as it is permanently connected to the first date of birth entered when creating your microsoft account. This can't be changed even by xbox support. Your account will be
    promoted to an adult account when that original birth date reaches 18 (19 in Korea). You can change your microsoft account age but that doesn't change your xbox account age.

If your xbox account is a child/teen account, you will need an adult to create an account, invite you to a family group and change some privacy settings for you - although there is no setting to allow a child to upload a custom gamerpic before they're 18.

ChiefJoboo, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Because that's the rules.

Like a lot of things in life you have to be a certain age to do them.

You have to 18 years or over to upload a custom gamerpic.

Daft Badger, Aug 2, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Because that's the rules.

Like a lot of things in life you have to be a certain age to do them.

You have to 18 years or over to upload a custom gamerpic.
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Benutzerdefiniertes Bild

Hi there Megameteor

We're afraid if you're seeing that error message, it means you're using a

child/teen account
    . In that case you'll need to wait until your 18th birthday before you can upload custom gamerpics from your account.
  7. dalanden20 Win User

The 10 amazing years sweepstakes gamerpic download

This is the exact message that is given to me when i attempt to download the gamerpic.

Sorry

Purchase of this content is currently not allowed for child and teen accounts.
  8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Constantly redirected to support site when trying to access profile settings

This means your account is a child/teen account. Xbox account age can not be changed as it is permanently connected to the first date of birth entered when creating your microsoft account. This can't be changed even by xbox support. Your account will be
    promoted to an adult account when that original birth date reaches 18 (19 in Korea). You can change your microsoft account age but that doesn't change your xbox account age.

If your xbox account is a child/teen account, you will need an adult to create an account, invite you to a family group and change some privacy settings for you - although there is no setting to allow a child to upload a custom gamerpic before they're 18.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Childs Xbox live gamerpic

They would have to use the stock gamerpics. It's not possible to use a custom gamerpic for child accounts.
Thema:

1. Custom Gamerpic for Child/Teen Account - Similar Threads - Custom Gamerpic Child

2. How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i upload a custom gamerpic on PC: i have been trying to upload a custom gamerpic but it just doesnt show the option. it doesnt think my xbox account is a child account, so am i just unable to do that on pc? my account is part of...
  3. Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gamerpic custom changes, and my gamerpic isnt there: Hey, I don't see any changes from my xbox gamerpic and I changed it from the Xbox app, and it is a custom gamerpic, and nothing has came. Please help. b49b4610-bf9a-475b-9543-96976fc2f99b
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  6. I got suspended from using custom gamerpics

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from using custom gamerpics: I had a anime girl and now I’m suspended from using custom gamerpics so I was wondering if I’m ban for life or what 01de633f-d3d4-4c95-8f8c-4b696719d480
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?

in XboX Insiders
    So when will the Xbox PC app get the option to upload custom gamerpics?: Now that the Xbox Console Companion app isnt supported anymore, when will this feature be added to the Xbox PC app? Is there a way to downgrade the Xbox Console Companion app to a version that...
  9. How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I upload a custom gamerpic via the PC Xbox app?: I've been using Console Companion to upload custom gamerpics, but now since it's been sunsetted and I'm forced to use the newer app, I can no longer find such an option. I can only see the premade...
  10. How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my gamerpic to my custom gamerpic as a child?: I want kids to change their own gamerpic if they want to. 64a2fc3a-1d15-4563-898a-3e74109aec33