Custom background

Discus and support Custom background in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; can we get a Microsoft app or even an update to the Xbox app to upload custom backgrounds like custom profile pictures so we don't have to go through a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RogueCarcass236, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Custom background

can we get a Microsoft app or even an update to the Xbox app to upload custom backgrounds like custom profile pictures so we don't have to go through a tedious process to change our backgrounds. The screenshots or achievement pictures don't always have
    good images and can get boring to look at.

:)

RogueCarcass236, Jun 9, 2018
  2. Adam Miner
    Adam Miner Guest
    Custom backgrounds

I know microsoft sells themes, but is it possible (without any modding, I appreciate my warranty and online service) to load an image file onto a USB thumbstick and just use that as the background? I have some cool bokeh styled images that I think would
    look nice on it.

Adam Miner, Jun 9, 2018
  3. KiddWikked
    KiddWikked Guest
    Custom background

Sorry if this is wrong spot to post. I put a custom background on through server and it works fine. When I shut off and restart however, it is gone. Thought maybe it was because of copyrighted image so I used one I took but same thing. How to fix this?
    thanks

KiddWikked, Jun 9, 2018
  4. KiddWikked Win User

Custom background

Actually, any background goes away. I set it to black and tried it, turn off and back on and now its gray
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Custom Backgrounds

Hey there Saalikh!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  6. vlv FILTH vlv Win User

Custom background

From experience i couldn't set from a server either so stuck some pics on a usb an stuck it into my Xbox and you can set them that way only.
  7. Cabooty02 Win User

Custom background

Hello kiddwickked,

I see your issues you having make sure you follow each step here
    support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-one-background
    it seemed to be a problem with a update aka NXOE but that was four months ago let's make sure that are fully update t o the latest firmware or update. Please let me know if that does not work so we can dig
    futhe into this issue.
  8. Saalikh Win User

Custom Backgrounds

Can someone please tell me how to stop my picture from stretching? It stretches the image and the end result is just ugly looking picture, i want it to be just centered like you would on pc.
Thema:

Custom background

1. Custom background - Similar Threads - Custom background

2. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  3. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  4. How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?: When you reset the backround, it removes the existing one and puts in an ugly boring dynamic one. How can I have my cake and eat it too? submitted by /u/Gears6 [link] [comments]
  5. Custom background causes everything to crash

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background causes everything to crash: I browsed microsoft edge to find the wallpaper I want to be exact it is the Hogwarts Legacy wallpaper for linking your accounts, upon successfully setting it as the background the dashboard...
  6. Custom background disappeared xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background disappeared xbox series x: I've been with the Series X for a week and something strange has happened. I'm using a custom background downloaded by the Bing app. After playing this morning I turned off the video game and when...
  7. Better custom background support.

in XboX Insiders
    Better custom background support.: We need better support for custom backgrounds and for tile transparency to be brought back. It takes forever to find a good background that fits around all of the tiles AND looks good. Having the...
  8. Custom background keeps returning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom background keeps returning: Alright so I keep trying to enable a dynamic background. After I select dynamic background and go back to the home page all is well and I see what I selected. After a few minutes, hours or a...
  9. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background: I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard submitted by /u/mendezpm [link] [comments]
  10. How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background

in XboX Insiders
    How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background: How Do I put a livewall paper for my background on xbox dashboard submitted by /u/UBOImakingsomething [link] [comments]