current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data

Discus and support current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My nephew just alerted me to this problem he brought his xbox to me i updated it and he took it home to play only to find out his save data was erased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hollowfication69, Jul 9, 2014.

1. current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data

My nephew just alerted me to this problem he brought his xbox to me i updated it and he took it home to play only to find out his save data was erased what in the world happen?

:)

hollowfication69, Jul 9, 2014
  2. The Walking Dead Achievement problem

I have the same problem as everyone here but i have a question.

if i recover my gamertag, will it erase my save data or affect my save data in any way?

melissafeyedelem, Jul 9, 2014
  3. IR i ID
    IR i ID Guest
    Error Code 80151103, can't sign in to my account.

Does clearing the cache erase save data?

IR i ID, Jul 9, 2014
  4. current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data

It might be a good idea to clear the console's cache by going to setting, system, storage, highlight hdd, press y button, select clear cache and then restart console. Hopefully this will work. If not he can try deleting his profile and just the profile only
    and then re-download it again. I'm hoping one of these 2 solutions will work for you.

MaximumExtreme, Jul 9, 2014
  5. MaximumExtreme Win User

It might be a good idea to clear the console's cache by going to setting, system, storage, highlight hdd, press y button, select clear cache and then restart console. Hopefully this will work. If not he can try deleting his profile and just the profile only
    and then re-download it again. I'm hoping one of these 2 solutions will work for you.
  6. SweptwingAsh147 Win User

Minecraft xbox one deleted my saved world

But if I erase all my saved data, will not that erase my world forever?

I have already tried the console's power cycle and nothing, remains the same.

Thanks for the reply ^^

Hi there,

Does Minecraft use an autosave feature? If so, the Xbox Live service updates your saved data to the Xbox Cloud storage in case you need to delete the local saved data or the data gets corrupted and deleted.

First try a hard reset and power cycle. Follow this article for guidance:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Start the game after you fully reboot your Xbox. If that doesn't help then you may need re-install your game.

Let us know any updates!
  7. MiffedArtifact8 Win User

Console freezes when I enter specific game

Yes, I tried that but still, didn't work.

And I do not know which save data to delete.

There is several save data.

BO2 World Save Data(was it?)

Title Update

BO2 Data

Maybe something is wrong with update.

When I erase update, i can play game perfectly

(i have to disconnect my internet so update message doesn't pop up)
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox cannot save

Seems an issue caused by the external drive. Try to format it (mind you the data will be erased so better save it) and repeat the game saving process.
  9. Hailbaer Win User

My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

Will this erase my save data for my games too?
Thema:

1. current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data - Similar Threads - current live updated

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  4. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  5. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  6. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: I recently download call of duty modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 in my xbox series x console and also purchase a 1 month gold membership but when I try to enter to the online game mode de game...
  8. Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’: Hello, My current Xbox One account will not let me play the old Xbox 360 games such as Call of duty Modern Warfare etc. I have tried a number of steps to solve this issue but it keeps bringing up...
  9. Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: This current profile cannot is not allowed on Xbox Live 8b567032-a795-4102-98b1-71ef341d0336
  10. I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to play Xbox live and “notice current profile is not allowed to play on xbox...: I’m trying to get on line to play. And it says Notice “current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” Please help 1f89e7af-55e7-46c0-aa0f-4ac39ca68713