Current XBox Live Gold 12M membership in good standing, website access doesn't work.

Discus and support Current XBox Live Gold 12M membership in good standing, website access doesn't work. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am currently able to download the free "GAMES WITH GOLD" stuff (excluding the 360 games for some reason) from the console. However when I log into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilJMidnight, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Current XBox Live Gold 12M membership in good standing, website access doesn't work.

I am currently able to download the free "GAMES WITH GOLD" stuff (excluding the 360 games for some reason) from the console. However when I log into the website, no matter what when I go to the "Games With Gold" page, it thinks that I currently don't have
    an XBOX Live membership and asks me to buy one. I have one. It's current and up to date. This is verified by going to the Subscriptions section of my account. It's there and active.

My son has IDENTICAL setup as I do (software and subscription wise), his works, mine doesn't. On his account I can download games for him from "Games with Gold" at any time, and they show up on his XBox for download. I cannot.

I'm pretty sure the answer is "call them", but I thought I would check here just on the off chance I could avoid having to do that.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

EvilJMidnight, Dec 28, 2015
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Become an Xbox Live Gold member today!

Xbox Live Gold is really affordable. 12M Gold membership costs less than a single month's electricity bill. My household's Sky Basic TV is $50/month. 12M gold in NZ is only $79/YEAR. And sometimes authorized retailers have good sales on Gold memberships
    like JB Hi Fi sometimes 40%.

Gold gives you multiplayer, and you need it to join Xbox Live Parties on Xbox 360. Xbox Live Parties are super fun. And you simply get the FULL experience than a Free member.

smileskybird, Dec 28, 2015
  3. AvalonX
    AvalonX Guest
    Microsoft just ended the Family Plan for good

Microsoft sent this announcement via e-mail to all Family Plan members. This is terrible for people who have more than one console. Also note (in bold) that this answers the questions about the Gold Live sharing on multiple consoles. So if you plan to throw out your 360's and game library and have you family glued to one Xbox One then you are good. Once you go that friends house your family cannot play in Live on either console unless you have an additional sub. Terrible.

AvalonX, Dec 28, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Current XBox Live Gold 12M membership in good standing, website access doesn't work.

I have had the same issue with the website. What I typically do is log out of the website (sometimes it take more than once) and log back in. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 28, 2015
  5. I've tried that, but I'll give removing cache and cookies and see if that helps. Just bizarre that it works for my son's account without issue, but mine is just a pain.

Thanks!!

6. Okay, that seemed to have worked, but with somewhat strange results.

ENV: Ubuntu version 14.10 LTS, using Chrome Browser Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)

1. Logged out

2. Cleared all cookies and cache for all XBOX sites.

3. Logged back in, User Agent set to Windows Explorer 10.

4. **** SEEMED TO WORK, but when I tried to get a game, I would get the green "status" swirl infinitely. Nothing would happen. Let it set for several minutes.

5. Logged out, switched User Agent back to CHROME - Default version

6. Logged back in... BAM, was able to select and get the free game (I think, will have to be sure when I get home).

Anyhow, seems clearing cookies and cache (probably just cookies) fixed it. Hope this helps somebody!

7. Fixed it (I believe).

ENV: Ubuntu 14.10 LTS, Chrome Browser Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)

1. Logged out.

2. Cleared all cookies and cache for all XBOX sites

3. Logged back in. User Agent set to Internet Explorer 10.0

4. **** THIS SEEMED TO WORK, but selecting a game would just get an infinite green "status" swirl.

5. Logged back out, set user agent to CHROME - Default version

6. This worked (I believe), and the game now shows up under My Games. Will check when I get home.

7. Profit.

Anyhow, hope this helps someone! Thanks.

8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Great thanks for post the steps that you took. It will be helpful for future gamers. Happy Gaming!

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  9. {Parity} Win User

Great thanks for post the steps that you took. It will be helpful for future gamers. Happy Gaming!
  10. EvilJMidnight Win User

I've tried that, but I'll give removing cache and cookies and see if that helps. Just bizarre that it works for my son's account without issue, but mine is just a pain.

Thanks!!
  11. EvilJMidnight Win User

Fixed it (I believe).

ENV: Ubuntu 14.10 LTS, Chrome Browser Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)

1. Logged out.

2. Cleared all cookies and cache for all XBOX sites

3. Logged back in. User Agent set to Internet Explorer 10.0

4. **** THIS SEEMED TO WORK, but selecting a game would just get an infinite green "status" swirl.

5. Logged back out, set user agent to CHROME - Default version

6. This worked (I believe), and the game now shows up under My Games. Will check when I get home.

7. Profit.

Anyhow, hope this helps someone! Thanks.
  12. {Parity} Win User

I have had the same issue with the website. What I typically do is log out of the website (sometimes it take more than once) and log back in. Good Luck!
  13. EvilJMidnight Win User

Okay, that seemed to have worked, but with somewhat strange results.

ENV: Ubuntu version 14.10 LTS, using Chrome Browser Version 47.0.2526.73 (64-bit)

1. Logged out

2. Cleared all cookies and cache for all XBOX sites.

3. Logged back in, User Agent set to Windows Explorer 10.

4. **** SEEMED TO WORK, but when I tried to get a game, I would get the green "status" swirl infinitely. Nothing would happen. Let it set for several minutes.

5. Logged out, switched User Agent back to CHROME - Default version

6. Logged back in... BAM, was able to select and get the free game (I think, will have to be sure when I get home).

Anyhow, seems clearing cookies and cache (probably just cookies) fixed it. Hope this helps somebody!
Thema:

1. Current XBox Live Gold 12M membership in good standing, website access doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Current Live Gold

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  4. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold and couldn't redeem the third code (cause I had 2 years and 2 months) but nonetheless I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate (because I was scared it won't be...
  6. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  7. Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a: The only game that runs is Roblox. All currently free-to-play games with this month's Gold Pass do not launch, instead bring up a message box with the error: Sign in or renew the...
  8. MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS website says my live gold subscription is current until August, Xbox One contradicts ...: So for the past several months I've had my Live Gold subscription linked to my debit card with no problems until this past week just after the payment came through from my bank. I can apparently...
  9. I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...: I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code to stack on top of it but I get an error...
  10. This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE - COD Black OPS II - I have gold, Any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE - COD Black OPS II - I have gold, Any ...: Trying to play on live but it will not let me. 1 month free trial if that changes anything. Just renewed today and took the 1 month free trial option(why not right?) Any help appreciated...