Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

Discus and support Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrustTr33s, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the last few days the same as when I broke before, my current build is. 19041.3213.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2007.200708-0000 Isn't that a Dev build? Aka insider? I'm not in the insider program and I'm not stuck in loops!!. I thought normal builds have names like... Rs_xbox_release started like that? As it sates here.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

Can someone help me

submitted by /u/TrustTr33s
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrustTr33s, Aug 5, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One keeps getting error code when updating

To clarify, is your friend part of the Xbox Insider Preview program? As offline updates do not work for Insider builds and you would need to go to HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders for
    support
  3. bowski477 Win User

Xbox Game Clips

Are you on the current build or are you in the Insider program on one of the Insider builds?
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Pathetic Microsoft customer service

Here is the really big thing, calling Xbox Support or using Xbox Forums will not help with insider preview build issues. As stated if you don't like getting bugged builds to "test and evaluate" remove yourself from the Insider Program. Sometimes the builds
    are really bugged out and this current build is just that. You need to go to https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
    as that is the only place you will get support for Insider builds.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Need help to clarify this

Games ain't region locked but dlc is so if its comes with download codes they wont work I made this mistake with forza six game works fine but dlc won't
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Need help to clarify this

Xbox One isn't region locked.

However licensing agreements means if you buy games digitally for a product your location doesn't have the rights to may risk your account.

Physical copies shouldn't have an issue.

Can I ask what games it is?
Thema:

Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

1. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something - Similar Threads - Current insider build

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  9. Which insider ring currently has the new ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Which insider ring currently has the new ui?: Will I get it if I join the Delta ring? Edit: the answer is yes. The new UI is on alpha beta and delta. Another quick question to all the alpha ringers, how did you get into alpha? submitted by...
  10. Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any current plans for a mobile app for Xbox Insider? I think it would be useful,...: That's pretty much it, I was just curious submitted by /u/Minttion [link] [comments]