Current data missing try again or go offline

Discus and support Current data missing try again or go offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got that error message yesterday. The work around of it is click offline then you get the main menu and it let me go online. So if you get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GRAW2ROBZ, Nov 21, 2015.

1. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest

I got that error message yesterday. The work around of it is click offline then you get the main menu and it let me go online. So if you get this error just click offline.

:)

GRAW2ROBZ, Nov 21, 2015
  2. MiniScrat121
    MiniScrat121 Guest
    Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*

MiniScrat121, Nov 21, 2015
  3. ROADHOG II
    ROADHOG II Guest
    Try again or Use offline

Tried the above fix, still a no go. It's connecting to the internet, but not xbox live. I've tried to reset my IP and stuff, but still comes with no IP address. Any more suggestions? Resetting to factory settings wouldn't really bother me if I wasn't paying
    $165 a month for 25 GB plus $10 GB over the 25.

ROADHOG II, Nov 21, 2015
  4. galdab Win User

One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

Hi AngelObullets,

I'm not on the insider program to my knowledge. I at first did an offline update because my console was getting stuck on the green loading screen. The problem of losing data was present before this. After it was up and running again, it worked for a few days
    before my profile pics and One guide data went missing again. At this stage I did a factory reset but kept my games.

When the profile pics go missing, they are replaced with the default missing profile picture. They return on next login to any of the profiles. Both the One guide data and the profile pics go missing at the same time. All other data seems to be intact when
    this happens.

A am not sharing my profile with anyone and never have.
  5. SC97TA Win User

Modern warfare update

I do not have xbox gold, i’m just trying to play offline. Campaign, local multiplayer, and local co-op all show they are missing their DLCs. Also says the store is currently unavailable. Unistalled and reinstalled the entire game and all addons. Also deleted
    saved data. Still shows the notice DLCs missing and next notice that the store is not available. Nothing changed.
  6. MiniScrat121 Win User

Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*
  7. XBF Javier R Win User

Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization)

Hello again,

Another suggestion we have includes the discussion about the difference between online and offline data.

Your online data is what you would have stored in the cloud. This data will always save the latest data that you accomplish or do within any game/title.

Being that the original data will be the opposite of online, we do recommend that you attempt going offline, and then access your game, to which you can attempt going back online to try saving that as the last stored cloud data:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.

Try this and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  8. SLOTHEDKATO Win User

Question about internet usage amounts plz help

at work now but ill try that when i get home and post results

just to make sure, what your saying is delete all 2k15 data, go offline, do a hard reboot, and try to install again?
Thema:

1. Current data missing try again or go offline - Similar Threads - Current data missing

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update currently unavailable? Xbox 360: I bought an xbox 360 off someone yesterday and I haven’t been able to get it working. I’ve connected the Ethernet and everything and the internet works fine according to the connection test. I...
  5. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  6. Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepasdto Laptop, currently shared over two consoles.: Hi, I currently have gamepass shared on one xbox x and one S. How would I remove it from the S and add it to my new laptop? Thanks. submitted by /u/East_Rooster9251 [link] [comments]
  7. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  8. How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete my current save data for FH4 on Xbox..?: Hi, so, I want to start my FH4 game again, but I dont know how to delete the save file. I share an xbox with my brother's account, and I want to reset my save file without resetting my brothers...
  9. Transfer all data from current account to completely new account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer all data from current account to completely new account?: Is there a way where I can create an entirely new Xbox live account and then transfer all of the information from my current account to said new account? The reason being there's still some...
  10. current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data

in XBoX on Consoles
    current Xbox live updated seem to erase my save data: My nephew just alerted me to this problem he brought his xbox to me i updated it and he took it home to play only to find out his save data was erased what in the world happen?...