"Current Account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Discus and support "Current Account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys! On Saturday I bought CoD:Ghosts in the Xbox Live Market. Everything worked fine, I was able to play online regularly, no problems. But since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by d1aLUC, May 13, 2014.

1. d1aLUC
    d1aLUC Guest

Hi guys!

On Saturday I bought CoD:Ghosts in the Xbox Live Market. Everything worked fine, I was able to play online regularly, no problems.

But since yesterday I am able to play anymore: When I wanted to start searching for matches a message occurs telling "The current account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live".

I know that there are problems concerning playing games in multiplayer but this sounds to me as there is some issues concerning the youth protection although I have not changed my settings since the last time playing. Furthermore I am a little confused because
    the general issue of Xbox Live is dated by 8th May which is five days off now...

:)

d1aLUC, May 13, 2014
  2. OG KUSH BUDS
    OG KUSH BUDS Guest
    Xbox Live

I just tried to play call of duty ghosts online and I'm getting a notice saying "The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"

OG KUSH BUDS, May 13, 2014
  3. v Swamboy
    v Swamboy Guest
    Current profile not allowed on Xbox live

I just bout gold membership for $59.99 and now when I try to get on multiplayer to play xbox live it says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live." Why is this?

v Swamboy, May 13, 2014
  4. Ai Madobe
    Ai Madobe Guest

I can see from your forum profile that you do not have the required Xbox Live Gold subscription that is required to play Online Multiplayer.

Please purchase a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online,

If you have recently paid for a subscription and you believe that there is an error with payment, please contact Xbox Live Support via the phone option and enquire about your issue

Ai Madobe, May 13, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

"The current account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Try removing the account from the console and then re adding it.
  6. WPAK Win User

"The current account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live"

Hi there,

please be sure to check if all settings for online safety and privacy are allowing online game play (and user created content) at
    http://account.xbox.com/settings

If this is happening on a child account then the parental account will need to set these settings.

If settings are changed be sure to sign out and in again on the console to make sure these settings will be active.

If the settings are already set up correctly or there is not change, then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone, Twitter (@XboxSupport) or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They can take a more indepth look into the issue and your account details to try and determine the cause
  7. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  8. madchaos079 Win User

Account not allowed on Xbox live

When I try to play on Xbox live with my new account I get a message saying 'the current profile is not allowed I play on Xbox live'
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

"The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" Black Ops 3 Error

Thema:

1. "Current Account is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" - Similar Threads - Current Account allowed

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX360 offline profile with current Live account: I have an old, offline only profile on my xbox360. When I try to sign into Live on this profile with my current Live account, I continually a message that "This Microsoft account is associated...
  4. Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2023 is currently not available in your account: Can you help I can not launch on my PC, after playing earlier today? I have followed all steps in the help, re-installing everything, checking for updates, logging out and logging in to Xbox app...
  5. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  6. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  7. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...
  8. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  9. Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Linking current microsoft account to a new PSN (Former one is deleted): Hey guys! So I want to link my current microsoft account to my main PSN account, however it's already connected to a former PSN account that I've only used once for minecraft, no purchases or...
  10. How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other dude said on a fourm and reset and restarted...