Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one

Discus and support Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one So earlier yesterday I was connected to Xbox live had all my save files etc.. I go to setup my... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xCantStopDa604x, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Curious if anyone knows what’s going on with my Xbox one

So earlier yesterday I was connected to Xbox live had all my save files etc.. I go to setup my girlfriends brother and sister on minecraft and it’s telling me to connect to Xbox live (which I have a year sub too) .. anytime I try to connect to the store
    or try and connect to the “sign into Xbox live” it reverts me to an error page each time and has no explanation for me.. I test my network connection and it’s telling me nothing is wrong ? Sooo.. wtf Microsoft?

:)

xCantStopDa604x, Apr 28, 2018
  2. August Xbox One update

Does anyone have a clue to when the Xbox One update will be for August? I'm kind of waiting for this one because I'm curious on what it is going to be like. I do know the features that will be available when it does come out.

Metroid Meister, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Tenure not displaying correctly on 360

Still curious why I have a different tenure on my 360 than my Xbox One. Why is this, anyone know?

Magic-63D0441D-2C2B-4D1D-BA3A-2C13A4D0BF09, Apr 28, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kat9lvs