cuphead windows store version save game reset

Discus and support cuphead windows store version save game reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; after playing for few hours and complete world 1. i quit to desktop. later on, come back to the game, my save game reset to 0. have to replay from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlackDeath360, Sep 30, 2017.

1. cuphead windows store version save game reset

after playing for few hours and complete world 1. i quit to desktop. later on, come back to the game, my save game reset to 0. have to replay from begining. it happen every times i quit the game and restart the game. the game wont save...

:)

BlackDeath360, Sep 30, 2017
  2. 'The app can't be opened'

I preordered Cuphead so I was able to install it on my Xbox One as well as Windows 10. Today, I tried to play Cuphead on my PC but I keep getting this error. 'The app can't be opened. Please visit the Windows Store for more info about Cuphead.' My Operating
    System is fully updated as well as my Nvidia drivers. Is there anything I can do? ReCore works fine but none of my other Play anywhere titles do.

xSinisterStrike, Sep 30, 2017
  3. CUPHEAD - Play Anywhere installs on XBOX ONE - Not on Windows 10 PC

Go to the Windows 10 Apps Store and make sure your logged on with the account that purchased the DIGITAL version of the game.

Search for CUPHEAD and make sure the platform is set to ALL.

You should be able to find the game and when you select it, you will see install to pc or install to xbox as options.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 30, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cuphead windows store version save game reset