Cuphead save files missing

Discus and support Cuphead save files missing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I went on Cuphead (I bought it on the Microsoft store a long time ago) today to find my save files were gone. I knew something was up because the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JamesTitanPants, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Cuphead save files missing

I went on Cuphead (I bought it on the Microsoft store a long time ago) today to find my save files were gone. I knew something was up because the Xbox game data sync took a millisecond to complete. I asked a Xbox gamer (was directed by the Microsoft support
    AI to it) and she asked me to locate my the files in my Appdata folder and it was not there (though I am somewhat unsure what I am looking for other than a folder that says Cuphead or studioMDHR). I recently have had Wi-Fi issues and one day I attempted to
    log into Cuphead (which requires an internet connection to play I don't understand why though) by using my phones hotspot. Once I logged in I turned of the hotspot and played the game. I don't think I played since then, so could the data have somehow been
    wiped because of it? Also she advised me to contact Cuphead's support. Does anyone know how to contact them as I couldn't find anything? Thanks for any advice or help.

:)

JamesTitanPants, Nov 7, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cuphead save files missing