CUL update

Discus and support CUL update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ah the good ole CUL debate. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Slaphead, Apr 14, 2014.

  1. CUL update


    Ah the good ole CUL debate.
     
    scottish steveo, Apr 15, 2014
    #16
  2. @Cloud - Lout, very interesting. Are you 7 all over the board mate? Do we still call forums boards? Or am just stuck in the 90s lol.

    Yep, doesn't seem to matter where I post it's always a 7.
     
    Lout Of Order, Apr 15, 2014
    #17
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Mine doesn't change either, I was a 5.
     
    John Dowding, Apr 15, 2014
    #18
  4. CUL update

    That's weird guys. I see a lot of users with changing CULs in several sections. You must be right it might just effect a handful. Hmm, something to keep an eye on. As soon as I hear of a fix you know I will update you guys CUL update :)

    Lofty, and the answer to the riddle is? CUL update :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Cloud.

    The answer to this riddle is so simple, I knew it when you first posted it, next time give us something a little more taxing, however I will still give MGF the chance to show off his supreme IQ

    ;-)
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 15, 2014
    #20
  6. Looking forward to the answer CUL update :D

    I choose a better riddle next time CUL update ;)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
    #21
  7. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I can't believe MGF hasn't been back, must be that head of his, full of superior wisdom and know how, he probably needed a lay down lol
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 15, 2014
    #22
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

    CUL update

    either that or hes running around like Gollum in a cave trying to figure it out......mmmmmm filthy Cloudses....ssssssssss....
     
    John Dowding, Apr 15, 2014
    #23
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ I now have a weird mental picture of what he looks like lol
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 15, 2014
    #24
  10. Lmao!!! Spilled my coffee reading that! Though now I have a mental picture too lol.

    I'm looking forward to seeing if he got it right. Like I said I got it wrong and it took the radio a while to release the answer which was a pain. I was way way wrong lol!
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 15, 2014
    #25
  11. Whassat? Someone say something? Sorry was busy building my new cold fusion device in the shed....

    The answer you seek is... ... hang on... gimme a second.... ....

    .....

    "Unclear".... apparently....
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 16, 2014
    #26
  12. That's your answer Metal dude? Unclear? CUL update :p
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 16, 2014
    #27
  13. CUL update

    ... someone might get the reference....
     
    MetalGearFloppy, Apr 16, 2014
    #28
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I can't believe no-one else but me knows the answer, shall I tell? nahh, I'll give others a chance ;-p
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 16, 2014
    #29
  15. Good luck ladies CUL update :p I'm sure you know. It's pretty easy but hard to get.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 16, 2014
    #30
Thema:

CUL update

Loading...
  1. CUL update - Similar Threads - CUL update

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261007-2200) Feel...
  4. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  5. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  7. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  8. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  9. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  10. CUL not the correct

    in XBoX on Consoles
    CUL not the correct: Can someone fix my CUL i was 8 BEFORE the forums update (not the recent update that added X1 features). 0f72e156-52c4-4673-9b10-707a8fcd763e