¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]

Discus and support ¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Yo tengo el mismo problema y ya voy por más de 300 Gb y no para! ¿Alguien tiene idea? Translation: [I have the same problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vlader10, Dec 2, 2018.

1. vlader10
    vlader10 Guest

¿Cuanto pesa gears of war 4 en pc? Translation: [How much does gears of war weigh on PC?]

Yo tengo el mismo problema y ya voy por más de 300 Gb y no para! ¿Alguien tiene idea?

Translation: [I have the same problem and I'm going for more than 300 Gb and not for! Does anyone have any idea?]

:)

vlader10, Dec 2, 2018
  2. QuickMythril
    QuickMythril Guest
    戰爭機器4卡住過場動畫如何解決????

possible translation: Gears of War 4 cutscenes stuck how to fix????

QuickMythril, Dec 2, 2018
  3. DoctorWH034
    DoctorWH034 Guest
    gears of war ultimate edition

bonjour moi aussi je n'ai pas reçu mes 4 codes gears of war , alors que j'ai acheter gears of war ultimate edition .....

[Translation -

hello I too have not received my 4 gears of war codes , when I buy gears of war ultimate edition .....]

DoctorWH034, Dec 2, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hey there,

I moved your post to its own thread so we can tailor our support directly to you. To answer your question the game Gears of War 4 approximate size is 114.78GB plus any updates the game itself may need once it's installing.

You can get the overview of Gears of War 4 and system requirements here:

Buy Gears of War 4 - Microsoft Store

Hope this helps let us know!

XBF Leslie D, Dec 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: