Crysis 1 from Marketplace: WARNING - I do not know what I'm talking about...

Discus and support Crysis 1 from Marketplace: WARNING - I do not know what I'm talking about... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I want to start by apologising that I know next to know about anything gaming-related, so forgive me in advance if I am asking an annoyingly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TangledCube1, Jul 27, 2014.

1. TangledCube1
    TangledCube1 Guest

Hi guys,

I want to start by apologising that I know next to know about anything gaming-related, so forgive me in advance if I am asking an annoyingly obvious question.

Basically, I want to purchase Crysis 1 for a young with special needs that I support, but am attempting to download it myself first onto my own console to make sure I've any snags ironed out before doing it with him. Anyway, I signed up for a Microsoft account,
    went to Market Place, and purchased the game. It tells me that now that it is purchased, it will appear in my 'Games' section on xBox Home. However, the message on 'Games' tells me that no games were found.

I'm not sure how Market Place works - is this just the purchasing side but I would still have to download it on my xBox? If so, it could be because my memory unit only has 2.5 GB left on it and the game is probably more. But Market Place message said that
    once I'd purchased it that it would simply appear in my 'Games' section without any reference to downloading.

Could anyone be so kind as to advise me about what the potential problem(s) may be and how I could get this sorted?

Thanks a million,

- Cormac

:)

TangledCube1, Jul 27, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Original Xbox DLC..

Just so you know what i'm talking about... This link shows what Rockstar Games; GTA V & Max Payne 3 have in common... Go Figure...

From 0:47 - 1:10...

I'm not talking about modding, just stating what is known with games...

OCRyzen, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Doctor Breen
    Doctor Breen Guest
    Crysis

Off topic:

-

Kenofnor, you're gamerpic freaks me out, LOTR Is alright though.

-

On topic:

-

I'm not a big fan of Crysis, but i know from experience that the second one's multiplayer is barren most of the time, and i don't even know anything of Crysis 1.

Doctor Breen, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Crysis 1 from Marketplace: WARNING - I do not know what I'm talking about...

to find any games that have been purchased on the xbox marketplace, you can navigate to Settings, account, then download history

there you can redownload any game without having to purchase them again.

in some cases games dont like Installation to usb Memory and wont start at all

StefanNeubauer, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: