Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

Discus and support Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For 3 days I can not use crunchyroll and the update marks error and stops. I read about this problem in reddit but no one puts a solution.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EdsonRLQ, Feb 12, 2019.

1. EdsonRLQ
    EdsonRLQ Guest

Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app?

:)

EdsonRLQ, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya EdsonRLQ,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

great, thanks for letting us know it worked.
  4. EdsonRLQ Win User

Some have been having similar issues. I fixed it on mine by changing the DNS settings by going to settings>network>network settings>advanced settings>DNS settings>manual and enetering 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 This worked for quite a few others, so give
    it a try. Once the apps come through, you can change back to automatic settings in DNS
    Thanks, it worked.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Some have been having similar issues. I fixed it on mine by changing the DNS settings by going to settings>network>network settings>advanced settings>DNS settings>manual and enetering 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 This worked for quite a few others, so give it a
    try. Once the apps come through, you can change back to automatic settings in DNS
  6. Kisuke228 Win User

Signing In Error Code 800705B4

they problem is still there I get signed out every 3-5 minutes while watching crunchyroll app.
Thema:

1. Crunchyroll update has been stopped for 3 days, is there a problem with the app? - Similar Threads - Crunchyroll update has

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. Code crunchyroll

in XBoX on Windows
    Code crunchyroll: Hello, I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I can't find it. I searched on the internet and...
  9. Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...: This seems to happen only when I'm using the Crunchyroll app. Everytime I watch anything on Crunchyroll with my headphones plugged in my Xbox Series X|S controller it always shuts off after 10...
  10. Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll: Whenever I watch something on crunchy roll my audio crackles. I have tried looking this up in the past and trying the suggestions on similar posts but still my audio crackles. I wear headphones...