Crossroads Inn - Candles Won't Light

Discus and support Crossroads Inn - Candles Won't Light in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The candles won't light in Crossroads Inn. Xbox One console - pre-ordered. I've searched tutorials on youtube and followed all game instructions. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Songsmith, May 25, 2021.

1. Songsmith
    Songsmith Guest

The candles won't light in Crossroads Inn. Xbox One console - pre-ordered. I've searched tutorials on youtube and followed all game instructions. Is this a common issue?

:)

Songsmith, May 25, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Regarding your issue I will need you to try some troubleshooting steps on your console that could resolve your issue:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. Songsmith Win User

I worked through the entire list of suggested fixes. I also removed the game and re-installed. The candles still won't light. I also tried the torch and the fire stands. Those won't light either, but they only offer the option to turn the light off. I am also using candles from the warehouse, but customers still are still complaining that the inn is too dark.

They light up when I purchase and move around the room, but as soon as they are placed, they go dark.
  4. MrDrRandy Win User

Does gaming make you nauseous when playing?

Something that has helped me with nausea is drinking lots of water and lighting a candle. The scent from the candle normally soothes it.
  5. vibroluxor Win User

Battlefield 3? more like Bad Company 3...

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

For those of you looking forward to owning a light bulb and enjoyed using a candle let me just say your going to be very disappointed. The light bulb shines brighter than the candle but as we all know that does not mean anything.

[/quote]

So, BF3 the lighbulb and BF2 was a candle? a lighbulb is brighter than a candle, but that doesn't mean anything? I'm confused...
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Battlefield 3? more like Bad Company 3...

For those of you looking forward to owning a light bulb and enjoyed using a candle let me just say your going to be very disappointed. The light bulb shines brighter than the candle but as we all know that does not mean anything.
Thema:

1. Crossroads Inn - Candles Won't Light - Similar Threads - Crossroads Inn Candles

2. my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox elite 2 wont turn on but vibarates when i plug inn charger: So hey i bought a elite series 2 controller a few years back maybe 2 ithink so first i got stick drift and i fixed it then now my controller turned on but the a and b buttons wont work and this...
  3. jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...

in XBoX on Windows
    jeg prøver å logge inn på pc til xbox, ikke mobil. klarer ikke å finne enthet, selv om xbo...: Title Translation: (I'm trying to log on to PC to xbox, not mobile. unable to find entity, even if xbo comes up ,, tv is not no problem, stream from pc to xbox games) jeg prøver å logge inn på...
  4. How do know if inn permanently banned? If so can I reverse it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do know if inn permanently banned? If so can I reverse it?: I was banned for I think the third time and I can play online in games but I still am restricted from Xbox live party's and communications for past behavior. It's been more than a month and I...
  5. Not able to log inn

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to log inn: I am trying to log into the sea of thieves early access and when I do it says you need to be 18 or older and my account is 21 ??? please help 939d0401-d910-4c34-96fd-6c26ed14bc3a