CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ

Discus and support CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Gamers! Get ready to experience thrilling competitive multiplayer in the CrossfireX beta! The beta offers players their first opportunity to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mister Rush, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Mister Rush
    Mister Rush Guest

Hello Gamers!

Get ready to experience thrilling competitive multiplayer in the CrossfireX beta! The beta offers players their first opportunity to play a small in-development slice of the game, will help the development team stress test servers to ensure the best possible
    experience, and gather valuable player feedback as we prepare for the game’s full launch later this year. Here are a few things to help you get started with the beta. Game on!

Q: What’s in the CrossfireX beta?

A: We’re offering players the opportunity to jump into 3 different modes across 3 different multiplayer maps to play throughout the beta weekend

· Point Capture | A spin on the classic Team Deathmatch, a great place for beginners to get comfortable with fast paced hip-fire style firing and try out various loadouts before jumping into the other modes.

· Team Match | A variant of Search and Destroy where teamwork and map knowledge are vital to success.

· Spectre Mode | A high-tension stealth mode that will rewards players who exercise caution and strategy.

Q: When does the CrossfireX beta start?

A: There are 2 beta windows for CrossfireX

Closed Beta: June 22nd at 12:01AM PST – June 23rd at 9:00PM PST

To join this beta, you will need to be an Xbox Insider and enroll in the beta through the Xbox Insider Hub. For more information about joining the Xbox Insider program and getting in to various game previews, check out this support page -

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub
    If the beta is not available when browsing all the available Xbox Insider previews, that means the maximum amount of participants have signed up and you will need to wait for the
    open beta listed below.

Open Beta: June 25th at 12:01AM PST – June 28th at 9:00PM PST

This beta is available to all who would like to join. Simply search the Xbox store for “CrossfireX Beta” and download the game to start playing!

Q: Is there a cost to play the beta?

A: The closed and open betas are free to play, however as the beta is online multiplayer a current Xbox Live Gold subscription is required.

Q: How big is the beta file size?

A: 5.5GB

Q: Can I pre-download the beta?

A: No the beta is not available to pre-download. You can start the download process during the beta windows listed above.

Q: Do stats or progress from the beta carry over when the game has it’s full release?

A: No, game stats and progress will not carry over to the full release. However anyone who participates in the beta will unlock an exclusive in-game weapon skin, the “X-B.C. Axe,” which will carry over to the game’s full release.

Q: Is this beta restricted to certain regions?

A: The beta is a worldwide preview available in all Xbox Live enabled regions.

Q: Is this beta available on PC?

A: No, the game is available on console only, only on Xbox

Q: Can I stream or create content during the open beta?

A: Absolutely! We would love to see your streams!

Q: Do I need to have an additional Smilegate account to participate in the beta?

A: No, no additional accounts are needed beyond your Microsoft Account that you use when logging in to Xbox Live.

Q: Where do I go to report in-game issues if I experience any during the beta?

A: Head on over to
    www.crossfirex.com
    to report any in-game issues you may experience.

Q: Where do I go if I have additional questions about CrossfireX on Xbox One?

A: Head on over to
    www.crossfirex.com
    for addition information CrossfireX.

:)

Mister Rush, Jun 22, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

find

Open Beta test is upcoming 25/6-28/6 - check crossfireX and sign up, if you wish.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

[Mod Removed] personal information

4. MisterFizzle Win User

Posted this earlier...cant find it now so Ill ask again...

5. Roger C Win User

Can't Update

6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Private Beta Forum

The FAQ states that you will need to wait up to 3 full business days. Because business days are Monday thru Friday, and the beta signup was o Friday, you will need to wait up to Wednesday to get your access to the beta forum.

FAQ:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
Thema:

1. CrossfireX Beta on Xbox One FAQ - Similar Threads - CrossfireX Beta FAQ

2. I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests

in XboX Insiders
    I’m currently in beta mode, and unable to see chat requests: I’m unable to see any chat requests; I’ve restarted my console, manually logged out and back in, factory reset my console (while keeping installed content), and disconnected the WiFi then...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Whats the icloud gaming beta

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the icloud gaming beta: I dont understand why when i went to my xbox app its says icloud gaming beta why does it shows on my app . Can u explain this to me . Thanks . How do i delete threw Xbox app...
  5. June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410)

in XboX Insiders
    June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 13, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240612-1410) Feel free...
  6. June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530)

in XboX Insiders
    June 7, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240606-1530): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    June 5, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240604-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    June 3, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Beta (2406.240530-2200): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  9. How are yall enjoying crossfirex

in XboX Insiders
    How are yall enjoying crossfirex: ... submitted by /u/E_dubbs_the_5_6 [link] [comments]
  10. CrossfireX server is not available

in XboX Insiders
    CrossfireX server is not available: I installed CrossfireX today and played a few matches when suddenly i couldn't join anymore games because "Server is not available." My internet is good, my NAT type is open, and my multiplayer...