CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...

Discus and support CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had username CrossAcrobat556. I have deleted my ***Removed PII***@gmail.com effective October 27. I have created 2 new Microsoft accounts. ***Removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott Gravatt, Aug 31, 2023.

1. CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...

I had username CrossAcrobat556. I have deleted my ***Removed PII***@gmail.com effective October 27. I have created 2 new Microsoft accounts. ***Removed PII***@gmail.com & ***Removed PII***@gmail.com. What I want to know, why did I loose my Solitare level 713 that I have been working on for about a year.You should transfer my score over to my new account ***Removed PII***@gmail.com. I am looking forward to hitting level 1000.

:)

Scott Gravatt, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Jason Guer Win User

CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed PII***@gmail.com and loose all my score

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Regards

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jason Guer Win User

CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed PII***@gmail.com and loose all my score

Hello Scott Gravatt

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Solitaire level 713 after deleting your account. Let’s work together in finding the best resolution to this issue.

Unfortunately, once an account is deleted, all data associated with it, including game progress, is permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.

However, since you have created new Microsoft accounts, you can start playing Solitaire again and work towards reaching level 713 once more. I understand that this may be frustrating, but please note that Microsoft does not have the ability to transfer game progress from one account to another.

Hope you understand.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. AnitaB3 Win User

Issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hello Samy, I tried the first step, (troubleshoot) which really didn't help, so I started to go to the next step, which is to reset Microsoft Store. However, when I get to the point of reset, it said "the apps data will be deleted".Does that mean that I will lose all my progress in the Solitare game? I also play Mahjong. Will all my progress be lost on that too? Same question for step 3: if I reset Solitare will I lose all my progress?

Thanks. Anita
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Where are my Daily Challenge Solitare coins?

Hey Jupiter!

You're currently experiencing a visual glitch affecting your coins. While you don't see the coins accumulating, they are still piling up when you finish challenges. You can check under "Awards and Achievements" and then click on the 2017 Daily Challenge
    Badges to see your coins. This is a known issue and it is being looked into. We don't have any information as to when the issue will be resolved so just keep checking your coins in Awards and Achievements in the meantime.

Hopefully that helps! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. R3d P01nt Win User

What SLV?

According to the character planner, a max level character (sl 713) should give you about 667000 souls since you get 1/10 of what the host needs to level up. I don't know if it's absolutely accurate though, as I'm pretty sure I've gotten more souls than
    that in invasions in the forest before.
Thema:

CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...

1. CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed... - Similar Threads - CrossAcrobat556 Where 713

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...