Cross Save Help

Discus and support Cross Save Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been able to connect all of my accounts to Bungie's cross save function for Destiny 2 except XBOX which is my main profile. Everytime I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarthBrooks, Mar 16, 2021.

1. DarthBrooks
    DarthBrooks Guest

Cross Save Help

I have been able to connect all of my accounts to Bungie's cross save function for Destiny 2 except XBOX which is my main profile. Everytime I try to sing in and authenticate it loops me through logging in. I made a dummy xbox account and it connected fine. I have no idea what in my account is causing this as it is not a child account and all the networking information is "Open". What am i doing wrong?

:)

DarthBrooks, Mar 16, 2021
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Help with Cross Save

Hi there Bradley,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is a question with cross platform saves. I recommend reviewing if the Game Developer for Destiny 2 allows cross platform accessibility. The error message you are receiving may be due to the
    Microsoft Account not being set up. We recommend to visit the following sites to ensure the account is set up:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. BradleyHolbrook Win User

Help with Cross Save

Okay, I will probably have to also download the game on Xbox as well.

Thank you... I will have to do that then try. Also, can the game be played offline?
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Help with Cross Save

Hello BradleyHolbrook,

Thank you for replying back. In regards to your question, no, Destiny 2 cannot be played Offline. The game is an Online only game and thus cannot be played Offline. A lot of the game requires that you are connected to a network in order to save your
    progress for the different activities the game has to offer. For more info on this please visit the
    Bungie Help website.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. L0rd Ramen Win User

Help with Cross Save

Hi! So, I did a quick read on the Cross Save page on Bungie's site and may have found your answer. From what I could see, the issue is with your Xbox account, not the Bungie problem.

However, if you don't already have the game, that could be part of the issue, as you need both systems to have the game in order to make it work. That doesn't seem to be your problem, though.

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/CrossSave
  6. Excalibr21 Win User

Cannot backup save games

That feature is cross-save and, unfortunately, not all games support it. If the title is tagged as “Play Anywhere” then it supports cross save. There are also non play anywhere titles that support cross save (Ori for example).

Safest bet is if its not tagged as “Play Anywhere” then assume it doesn’t support cross save. Outer Worlds on PC doesn’t even have cloud save.
Thema:

Cross Save Help

1. Cross Save Help - Similar Threads - Cross Save Help

2. Can I get some help with this cross save bologna

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get some help with this cross save bologna: Okay so I did the cross save thing from my Xbox to my steam account but now my characters on my Xbox account are gone i haven’t downloaded the game yet on steam to see if they’re there but I can’t...
  3. Destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX Accessibility
    Destiny 2 cross save: Hi, I am trying to cross save my destiny accounts but an unknown account has linked itself that I can't authenticate I have 0 idea who's account this is or anything all I know of the username on...
  4. destiny 2 cross save

in XBoX on Windows
    destiny 2 cross save: I used to play destiny 2 on my xbox then i switched over to my pc and started playing on xbox/microsoft and i want to switch to steam but i have the wrong steam account hooked up to my cross save...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam: I first played Forza 5 on game pass, but haven't had it in a while. I was thinking about purchasing the full game to keep forever, but I'd prefer it on Steam. If i played Forza on PC through...
  6. Cross Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross Save: Having trouble setting up cross save on XBOX for Destiny 2 on PS4. Logged in to PlayStation and it says to now log into Xbox account. There is no link or option to link accounts with cross save....
  7. Cross save file not found

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cross save file not found: I have been playing forza horizon 5 on my xbox, I just bought a pc and downloaded the game through the Microsoft store. It forced me to play a new game and now on both my xbox and pc I am unable...
  8. Ubisoft Integration - Cross Save

in XboX Insiders
    Ubisoft Integration - Cross Save: It's awesome that games like AC Origins are now coming to Game Pass, really great. If you're going to take the step and integrate Ubisoft into Game Pass, please do it right. Cross Save between the...
  9. Xbox and Steam - How can i cross save?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox and Steam - How can i cross save?: I own a Gaming Pc and an Xbox Series X (which arrived yestarday) and I'm looking for someone who knows how, if possible, I can move some saves from my Steam Library to Xbox saves, some notable...
  10. Help with Cross Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Cross Save: Hi, I am wondering if I can get help with trying to cross save my Destiny 2 account to allow access so I can log in and see my character for the account? I have a friend that got me into Destiny 2...