Cross Play/ Horizon 4

Discus and support Cross Play/ Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Has Horizon 4 Xbox to Windows Cross-Play ability? Yours truly Toni ecc9434b-e064-4622-aaff-9da2b6946b37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by premtonjakupi1, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Cross Play/ Horizon 4

Hi,

Has Horizon 4 Xbox to Windows Cross-Play ability?

Yours truly

Toni

:)

premtonjakupi1, Oct 15, 2018
  2. SonnyH666
    SonnyH666 Guest
    Cross-play

Hi all

As the time gets closer to the release of Forza Horizon 3 i was wondering about the cross-play thingy.

Does cross-play Works if i buy the game as a physical copy or does cross-play only apply on digital purchased game?

Best Regards

Sonny

SonnyH666, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Multi Platform

Playstation currently doesn't allow cross platform play with Xbox yet.

As for playing against PC players, you will need a game that supports cross platform play.

Examples for such games are:

• Minecraft (the one without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, and the Windows 10 Minecraft version. Java Minecraft on PC won't work).
    • The Forza games on PC like Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3
    • Sea of Thieves
    • Gears of War 4
    • State of Decay 2
    Most other games from other publishers (i.e. not Microsoft Game Studios) are probably unable to play cross platform. So you won't be able to play FIFA or Call of Duty with your PC friends.

Arminator, Oct 15, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Cross Play/ Horizon 4

hi, yes there is crossplay.

denis97g, Oct 15, 2018
  5. Yeah. It is play anywhere meaning you can play with PC and Xbox players and also your progression will follow you from platform to platform.

DoubleDRAGON666, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cross Play/ Horizon 4