Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

Discus and support Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If it helps any it seems to be Activision and Microsoft as the cause of this, I own Tony Hawks and MW2 in the cross-gen bundle and those are the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thedopestmexicanintheworl, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

If it helps any it seems to be Activision and Microsoft as the cause of this, I own Tony Hawks and MW2 in the cross-gen bundle and those are the only discs with issues loading on my Xbox one X, this happened after an update a bout 6 months ago or more, I think they should already have come up with a solution as this is annoying since we are not able to fully use a product we purchased.

:)

thedopestmexicanintheworl, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Untitled_Paint Win User

Is xbox live mandatory to play cod mw 2 2022 online?

Hello, welcome to Microsoft Answers Community.

Yes. You will need a Microsoft Account to download games from Microsoft Store or Xbox, and play them in Online mode.

However, neither the Vault Edition nor the Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II is included with Xbox Game Pass. Therefore, you do not need an XGP membership.

*For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Vault Edition | Xbox;
    *For Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle, please visit Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II - Cross-Gen Bundle | Xbox

*For the official page of Call od Duty: Modern Warfare II, please visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii.

Best Regards
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought a physical copy of call of duty modern warfare 3 after downloading I tried to purchase the vault edition upgrade and it didn't allow me to access the content I bought

Hi Jose. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You must own the digital Cross-Gen edition to upgrade to the Vault Edition, the disc copy cannot be upgraded. This is stated on the Vault Edition Upgrade's store page description: "Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III digital Cross-Gen Bundle required to redeem upgrade content. Sold separately."

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. DarkwenNova Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

There is a message on the store in the Vault Edition that says: "Existing Modern Warfare 2 digital Cross Gen Bundle can upgrade to the Vault Edition as a part of a limited time offer"

But I don't see anywhere in the store the update or any instructions regarding how that works.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

Thema:

Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

1. Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING - Similar Threads - Cross Gen MODERN

2. The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Modern Warfare 3 Cross-Gen bundle game refuses to work on my Xbox One S.: Hey, I am having some trouble being able to run the New Call of Duty game on my Xbox one S. I have purchased the disc version (making sure it was the cross gen bundle) and for some reason it still...
  3. I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered cross gen for Modern warfare 3 and I can’t play campaign are there any fixes?: I preordered the the cross gen edition for modern warfare 3 but it won’t let me play campaign cca97cdc-ff93-4583-8dc8-b20041480d78
  4. Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Related to modern warfare 2 cross gen: I don’t know who to talk too for this problem. I gameshare with a friend and when the modern warfare 2 came out he bought the gross gen addition even though we didn’t have the next gen console. I...
  5. Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even...: Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen won’t show up in Queue e1c9c00b-0712-4c8e-ab21-66846022ffe2
  6. I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased call of duty modern warfare from target cross gen bundle. The full game. I was...: As I mentioned in my question I purchased call of duty modern warfare. The cross gen complete 100% game. I was able to play mutliplayer at one point but now it's saying I can't. That I need to buy...
  7. My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My modern warfare 2 cross gen disc won't install in my Xbox one: I have this issue since yesterday because I had the game gifted to me as a present i tried installing it but it doesn't it does a little sound then it continues spinning and my Xbox doesn't...
  8. I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Modern Warfare 2 Physical Cross Gen Edition on my Xbox One.: Before it's suggested; I've reinstalled 5 times. Once through the xbox app. I've reset my xbox 4 times. I've restarted my xbox 5 times. I have deleted my data I have deleted my cache...
  9. I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...: I just bought two copies of this game one for me and One for my son. I can’t believe they are not CLEARLY marked, can anything be done in this case? 08d2e3a1-79ca-4318-b770-647699477c18
  10. On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can...: On Xbox I Have Modern Warfare 2 but I got the cross gen edition a couple weeks ago how can I upgrade to vault edition without paying the 100$ for the whole game again...