Cross-Gen Help!

Discus and support Cross-Gen Help! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I got the new Xbox Series X and my friends still have the Xbox One S. On certain games when I invite them to the game it always says failed to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KaellumFriesen, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Cross-Gen Help!

I got the new Xbox Series X and my friends still have the Xbox One S. On certain games when I invite them to the game it always says failed to connect and it’s very frustrating because we can only play a few games together now. Any help would be great please.

:)

KaellumFriesen, Feb 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

Hi KaellumFriesen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

This will depend on the game, some do not support cross-gen, example is FIFA 21 or FIFA 22.

May I ask what games are you having an issue with?
  3. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

My friends haven’t been able to join me on ARK Survival Evolved (Non-Dedicated Session), Astroneer, Kingdom Two Crowns and there may be others I don’t remember.

The weird thing is that sometimes they can join me on those games and other times they can’t and it says “Failed to Connect”.
  4. KaellumFriesen Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

That seems to be the problem, whenever it’s “open” my friends can join and when it’s “moderate” or “strict” they can’t. Thanks for the help!
  5. Francia J. Win User

Cross-Gen Help!

Thank you. Please make sure that your NAT Type is OPEN by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test NAT Type.
  6. RebbeccaWatson-slack Win User

Cold War Xbox series s

It shows I own the game and even though I own the cross gen I’ve bought the cross gen upgrade to but it still asks me to purchase it .
Thema:

Cross-Gen Help!

1. Cross-Gen Help! - Similar Threads - Cross Gen Help

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. No longer hv mw3 cross gen bundle..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer hv mw3 cross gen bundle..: I bought mw3 gross gen bundle via redeem code back on NOV14th I played it till I left for South Africa December 12th I’ve come back and no longer have access to it?...
  5. Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are the skins and COD- MW II not installing cross-gen bundle?: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare III cross-gen bundle for Xbox Series X (disk), but it will not install the skins or modern warfare II. I have uninstalled everything and reinstalled it with...
  6. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  7. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  8. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  9. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  10. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...