Cricket-22 Xbox(PC) Download Speed Issue

Discus and support Cricket-22 Xbox(PC) Download Speed Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Hope you all are doing well. I've got a bit of a issue while trying to download Cricket 22 on my Xbox (PC). Initially, the download speed is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by weirdal_411, Nov 19, 2023.

1. weirdal_411
    weirdal_411 Guest

Hey Guys,

Hope you all are doing well. I've got a bit of a issue while trying to download Cricket 22 on my Xbox (PC). Initially, the download speed is good at 20-25 Mbps, but the proble is, after hitting around 1-2GB, it suddenly drops to <200 kbps or sometimes 0 bytes/s. It's only happening on the Xbox - when I try downloading from other apps or a web browser, everything works fine.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Restarted my Xbox: Gave it the good ol' restart, but no dice.
    2. Checked my Network Connection: I'm on Wi-Fi, but willing to switch to wired if it helps. Internet's stable, by the way.
    3. Cleared the Cache: Followed the steps - Settings > System > Storage > Cleared local saved games. Not sure if it did anything, though.
    4. Checked for Updates: Both Xbox and the game are up to date.
    5. Reinstalled the Game: Cancelled the download and tried reinstalling, but the speed issue is still hanging around.
    If you have any other tricks up your sleeve or if I'm missing something obvious, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks a bunch!

:)

weirdal_411, Nov 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

what time of your day are you attempting to download? Xbox servers are used by all Microsoft services and all Microsoft users, and so during times of heavy load, download times are typically prioritized as opposed to supporting games actively in play or essential office services and like
  3. weirdal_411 Win User

I've been facing consistent download issues on the app since last week, I am trying during weekends between 2-5 PM and 8-12 AM. I've tried resetting and reinstalling the app, the problem persists. My internet connection is stable, as verified by other downloads. Any idea what might be the issue?
  4. Jekst3r Win User

XBOX series X Shutting down when playing cricket 22

I just downloaded Cricket 22 last night and tried to play it this morning twice 6th April 22 and had the exact same issue. In tutorial about 5 mins in bang the Xbox Series X automatically switched off. So tried my other games and Xbox Series X works perfectly fine. Luckily Cricket 22 was free. But was looking forward to playing it. Just will uninstall it now. Shame really.
  5. JcYS Win User

XBOX series X Shutting down when playing cricket 22

I just downloaded Cricket 22 last night and tried to play it this morning twice 6th April 22 and had the exact same issue. In tutorial about 5 mins in bang the Xbox Series X automatically switched off. So tried my other games and Xbox Series X works perfectly fine. Luckily Cricket 22 was free. But was looking forward to playing it. Just will uninstall it now. Shame really.
    Me pasa lo mismo con Guardianes de la galaxia. Te pasa a ti igual?
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Cricket 22 crashing

Hello, Ankit my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I understand that you're experiencing crashes and black screens while playing Cricket 22 on your Windows 11 system with AMD Ryzen and RTX graphics card. I apologize for the frustration this is causing.

Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can try beyond the ones I previously suggested:

BIOS Update:

Check for and install any available BIOS updates for your Asus Tuf Gaming X laptop.

Updating the BIOS can sometimes address compatibility issues with newer games.

Windows System File Checker:

Run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan for and repair corrupted system files.

Open Command Prompt as administrator and type the following command:
    sfc /scannow
    Press Enter and wait for the scan to complete.

Clean Install of Graphics Drivers:

Perform a clean install of your graphics drivers using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller).

This will remove all traces of existing drivers and ensure a fresh install.
    Download DDU from the official website:

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=5

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Temperature Monitoring:

While playing Cricket 22, monitor your CPU and GPU temperatures using software like HWMonitor.
    High temperatures can cause crashes and instability.

Ensure your laptop has proper ventilation and consider adjusting fan settings if necessary.

Through the following links that I will provide you can see more detailed information regarding the solutions I gave you in case you want to be sure that my information is correct, keep in mind that I specified the information to help you in a more personalized way to your problem.

https://www.minitool.com/news/cricket-22-crashing.html

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuCMFoFxT4c

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
Thema:

1. Cricket-22 Xbox(PC) Download Speed Issue - Similar Threads - Cricket Download Speed

2. Cricket 22 crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 22 crashing: I have installed cricket 22 and it is showing black screen or getting crashed. I have windows 11, AMD Ryzen, RTX graphic card. The laptop is Asus Tuf Gaming 0f9deec0-3592-41c4-8f08-f8db48f10dc9
  3. Twitch cricket sound while streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch cricket sound while streaming: We are having this issue for so long and when is xbox going to fix this? Xbox is getting worse everytime e3842333-c459-42cd-8c4d-0239aa0fc5f4
  4. My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?: Hello, I have had my Xbox one s for a couple years now and it has randomly started making a loud cricket sound and I can’t find anything about it on the internet. I don’t know where it’s coming...
  5. I can't install cricket 22 on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install cricket 22 on my pc: I can't download my app so please make me to download it c6246ec2-295f-4074-ae0f-2ac37da8f6fd
  6. I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to install Cricket 22 via Xbox app on my PC as the download stops at 22%...: I have tried troubleshooting suggestions such as updating video driver, reinstalling games services, updating windows, reinstalling xbox app and microsoft store. The highest the game downloads to...
  7. ea sports cricket 07 launching errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea sports cricket 07 launching errors: downloaded ea cricket 07 in windows 11 laptop, when i try to open it the i think the game launches but just stays on the black screen and nothing can be seen after that, i tried some compatibility...
  8. I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I...: I bought a PC version of Cricket 19 instead for my console by mistake. Now, what should I do to make for my console? 4acb6992-faec-41e3-b267-59831effefe7
  9. XBOX series X Shutting down when playing cricket 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series X Shutting down when playing cricket 22: My son just got an XBOX series X for Christmas and when he plays Cricket 22 the game freezes and the console shuts down. Is anyone else having the same problem? 4b9f0254-101e-4421-85f7-7e0e5bb0780d
  10. Cricket 22 patch update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cricket 22 patch update: It’s been more than a week since cricket 22 has been released. The developer said that it’s waiting approval and would be out by today. Could you please release the patch and have no more delays...