Crew Members Wanted

Discus and support Crew Members Wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've finally started playing GTA V more now and recently I've been looking for some new members to join me and my crew. All are welcome whether you are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RayRayTheHuman, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Crew Members Wanted

I've finally started playing GTA V more now and recently I've been looking for some new members to join me and my crew. All are welcome whether you are experience or just starting out. I also have a YouTube channel and I want to start doing more GTA V videos.
    If your interested in joining to either just play the game or even to just be in some videos drop me a message letting me know. I don't normally check the forum messages so message me on my profile.

:)

RayRayTheHuman, Jan 3, 2014
  2. CREW MEMBERS WANTED

I am starting a crew on rockstar games social club Sign up with them then go to crews and type in buskys crew I am looking for a crime syndicate for online robbery's any skills will be greatly welcome open to all but you must take this seriously any attacks
    on any members will result in dismissal for more info my gamer tag is BUSKY 4 2

and remember life is what you make it its your world and only you can change it

waynejackson42, Jan 3, 2014
  3. CREW MEMBERS WANTED

I am starting a crew on rockstar games social club Sign up with them then go to crews and type in buskys crew I am looking for a crime syndicate for online robbery's any skills will be greatly welcome open to all but you must take this seriously any attacks
    on any members will result in dismissal for more info my gamer tag is BUSKY 4 2

and remember life is what you make it its your world and only you can change it

waynejackson42, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Crew Members Wanted