Crew looking for active members(Mercs of GTA)

Discus and support Crew looking for active members(Mercs of GTA) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we are a brand new crew we only have 8 members so far and are in need of more members add/msg me on xbl for more info Gt:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxVaporDudexX, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Crew looking for active members(Mercs of GTA)

we are a brand new crew we only have 8 members so far and are in need of more members add/msg me on xbl for more info Gt:

:)

XxVaporDudexX, Jan 6, 2014
  2. JJstayfly
    JJstayfly Guest
    Do you need a crew. Click me

Hey guys 1 more day, actually not even. Its almost here what we have all been waiting for GTA Online. Im sure some are still looking for a crew and im still looking for members so feel free to follow the link above and join the crew. The crew will be very
    active.

JJstayfly, Jan 6, 2014
  3. John m GTR
    John m GTR Guest
    GTR - X - GTA V Clan Xbox 360

GTR - X - Crew Recruitment GTA V Xbox 360

As the title says - i am looking for members to join my crew on GTA V ready for online mode.

The Crew is called " GTR - X - " and is a new crew.

I am playing on GMT time zone although i am hoping to recruit a lot of members from a few different time zones and i am looking for active players , a mic would help too but is not essential.

You can apply to join here if you are interested ... http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtr_-_x_-

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

note : This is a "repost" in the correct topic section, not a second recruitment thread. thanks.

John m GTR, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Crew looking for active members(Mercs of GTA)