Credits into cash??

Discus and support Credits into cash?? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I deposited 3,950 credits and it shows that it'll be deposited on 12/15/16 so the amount credits I deposited is converting to cash in my Xbox account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Shatt3rd Bonez, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Credits into cash??

I deposited 3,950 credits and it shows that it'll be deposited on 12/15/16 so the amount credits I deposited is converting to cash in my Xbox account and how will I know that I got the money in my account

:)

Shatt3rd Bonez, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Waiting for my credits to deposit...

I have 19,750 credits waiting to be deposited into my account. The "My Credits" section says my credits into my local currency and "deposit them into your Microsoft account around the 15th". Well its the 19th... still waiting... when am I to expect my credits
    to convert and deposit into my account?

Stopher Sylvia, Nov 23, 2016
  3. won't deposit credit into account

My xbox won't. deposit the MyRewards credits into my account. Saying i need to update info (it is updated) i dont know what to do

Misfit I Rage, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Credits into cash??

Hello Shatt3rd Bonez,

You can confirm a deposit in two ways.

1) Your MyStatement on the MyRewards page can be sorted/viewed to view Credit activity in the past. When your deposit completes, you will see a Credit event for your deposit listed on that Statement.

2) You can confirm the actual currency deposit from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account). It will be listed as a refund with a negative amount, since we are adding money to your account.

XBLRewards8, Nov 23, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Credits into cash??