Credit Reward and MyVip Star

Discus and support Credit Reward and MyVip Star in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to know why no amount was credited to my account for ondemand purchases and never changed my MyVIP? November, 14 Watch_Dogs®2... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chance Zero, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Chance Zero
    Chance Zero Guest

Hi,

I would like to know why no amount was credited to my account for ondemand purchases and never changed my MyVIP?

November, 14

Watch_Dogs®2 Pre-Order‎

November, 28

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

FINAL FANTASY XV

December, 7

Tropico 5 - Penultimate Edition

December, 12

Dead Rising 4

December, 13

Dying Light: The Following

December, 15

Season Pass STAR WARS™ Battlefront™

December, 25

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

December, 30

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition

Thx

Daniel

:)

Chance Zero, Feb 12, 2017
  2. G3NY515
    G3NY515 Guest
    Rewards not converted and paid in since July this year

I have 18,800 Credits which should have been converted to cash. Please can you rectify this. Thanks

Pending Credits Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

20/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits
    30/09/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 14,400 Credits 31/08/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 800 Credits
    31/07/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 1,600 Credits

G3NY515, Feb 12, 2017
  3. G3NY515
    G3NY515 Guest
    Rewards pending for conversion since July !

Can you please convert these Asap. Thank you.

Pending Credits Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.
    [table][tr][td]20/10/16 - FREEdom Rewards – Free Pass (2,000 Rewards Credits) - 2,000 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]30/09/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 14,400 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/08/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 800 Credits[/td][/tr][tr][td]31/07/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 1,600 Credits[/td][/tr][/table]

G3NY515, Feb 12, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Chance Zero,

You registered as a US member. This means we are only tracking and Rewarding purchases in USD. Since you have been purchasing in a different regional currency, those purchases are not eligible for Rewards.

If you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region you must opt out of your US Rewards program at ( https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/ ). Wait
    48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account for your current Microsoft Account region, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered
    correctly, you can check your join date from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific
    date and not a date of "???", then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Feb 13, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

How much is 6,000 Rewards Credits worth in British pounds?

Hello KaizarTai,

As stated in our FAQ:

What is the monetary value of Rewards Credits?

5,000 Rewards Credits are equal to £3.

Therefore, the 6000 Credit reward from the Simply Rewarding offer would be roughly 3.6 GBP. Your MyVIP star level will not have an effect on Credits from completing offers. It is only for general MyVIP payback.
  6. Gixxer17 Win User

My 250 points i did not receive them after answering the survey

Haven't gotten the credits for this either and i'm not getting reward credits for purchases i made in december with my MyVIP 1 star rank.
  7. phillykid903 Win User

hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???

this is the best i could do

Close Window

Print Window

MyStatement
    All you need to know about your rewards, at a glance. See what activities you've completed on Xbox One or Xbox 360, track your month-to-month progress, and watch your lifetime Rewards Credits total grow.

Total Pending Rewards Credits: 0
    Lifetime Credits Earned: 239,650
    Lifetime Microsoft Points Earned: 1,390
    Pending Credits
    Credits you've earned that have not yet been converted to cash and deposited into your Microsoft account.

11/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 4,800 Credits

10/31/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 (Gold) - 9,600 Credits

09/30/16 - MyVIP Star Rank 4 - 10,400 Credits
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Nothing going into Rewards Account

Hello HotBabydoll13,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least 200 GBP or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you have not completed any offers and are not eligible for MyVIP payback due to having zero MyVIP stars, you have not earned any Credits.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points for purchased games

Hello InnerMonk98131,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

Since you do not have a MyVIP star, and your purchases did not go towards any offers, you did not receive any Rewards Credits for your purchases.
Thema:

1. Credit Reward and MyVip Star - Similar Threads - Credit Reward MyVip

2. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  3. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  4. Have not received credit for my reward gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Have not received credit for my reward gems: i have not received the credit for my reward gems it stated I will receive them by 30/06/18 but I have not received any credit on my xbox live account b27981eb-3b60-4884-b5e4-01dd804635b7
  5. No redeem on Xbox reward credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No redeem on Xbox reward credit: Hi there basically I have 21,726 Xbox credit but it won't let me redeem the credit into my Xbox account will this convert into my Xbox account or not 048c4208-5fe3-434e-86f4-c940aea71552
  6. Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward Credit: Please restock the rewards credits. You are litally giving us nothing in return when we dont purchase anything from the vault since you are out of stock. Converting it at a rate of 1 germ to 1...
  7. Xbox reward credit not deposited

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox reward credit not deposited: i have more than 5000 credits and i passed 5000 mark before 15th this month. so its supposed to deposit around 15th this month but it didnt. there is no next deposit date shown and no button to...
  8. Missing Redeemed Reward Credit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing Redeemed Reward Credit: I redeemed 10,000 rewards points prior to the program ending but I never got a confirmation or saw the points show up in my account or my Microsoft account balance....
  9. Reward credit deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit deposit: Hello Can you let me know why the 30,000+ credits I have in my account for last 2 weeks have not been converted into my account balance on my account? 27df92be-acb8-494e-9224-213640ceb630
  10. Reward credit conversion time frame

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward credit conversion time frame: still waiting for my rewards credits to be converted to my currency on my account it' taking far to long please someone help 96106777-5cc4-481d-a506-8dd8f876fc6e