Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th

Discus and support Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Last month I made a request to have my 10,250 reward credits deposited on May 30th. It did not happen. I would like to have the $10.25 (or $10.03... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Reverend Dork, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th

Last month I made a request to have my 10,250 reward credits deposited on May 30th.

It did not happen.

I would like to have the $10.25 (or $10.03 depending on the exchange rate) deposited into my Microsoft account immediately.

If for whatever reason, the deposit can't occur until June 15th, I would like to be assured it will be a deposit for the cash value into my Microsoft account and NOT a conversion to MICROSOFT REWARDS points that can only be used to enter sweepstakes.

I've already tried chat support, email support, twitter support & telephone support and everybody says they don't have the power/support tools to fix this.

I'm starting to suspect this is a scheme to not credit accounts before the switch to the inferior Microsoft Rewards Program.

Please be the support avenue that can fix this oversight/mistake.

:)

Reverend Dork, Jun 4, 2018
  2. 20,000 credits didn't deposit on May 30th

I've been waiting for my credits to deposit to my account since last month. I have 20,000 credits currently.

DAPROBL3MCHYLD, Jun 4, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    20,000 credits didn't deposit on May 30th

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

You can review when your Credits were pending, as well as when you had 5000 pending, on the MyStatement on the MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Jun 4, 2018
  4. Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th

Xbox support reference number is:

or

SRX1428562198ID

Reverend Dork, Jun 4, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

As stated on your MyRewards page in the MyStatement section, these Credits were only pending on the 27th.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Credit Deposit didn't happen on May 30th