credit balance wrong

Discus and support credit balance wrong in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it says it deposited 11800 on 9/28 ,but yet i dont see it. can someone take a look? c2ea7916-cafd-4519-ac58-5dc00640aafa Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by fatbysl, Oct 20, 2016.

1. fatbysl
    fatbysl Guest

credit balance wrong

it says it deposited 11800 on 9/28 ,but yet i dont see it. can someone take a look?

:)

fatbysl, Oct 20, 2016
  2. KiilerTiizer
    KiilerTiizer Guest
    help with reward balance

My credit balance on the xbox love rewards page is wrong and because of this the page wont let me make an early deposit

KiilerTiizer, Oct 20, 2016
  3. No Xbox rewards - game pre order

Hi,

I pre ordered call of duty: WW2 and was expecting to see some credits in my rewards for pre ordering but my balance says 0 and pending also says 0.

Am I wrong in thinking I should get some credits for pre ordering this game?

Thanks

oO Barricade Oo, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

credit balance wrong

If the Rewards site shows it's been deposited, then it will show that way for Rewards support too. You'll need to check your transactions at
    Sign in to your Microsoft account which will also show any transactions you may have made around the same time that would have already used the credits. If you don't see it there, you can contact support and speak to
    billing to see if they show it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

credit balance wrong