Credentials Not Set Up when doing Remot Access?

Discus and support Credentials Not Set Up when doing Remot Access? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all, Trying to get dev mode up and running, but after entering my Remote Access url, I'm hitting an error screen telling me my credentials have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FanofHotChicken, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Credentials Not Set Up when doing Remot Access?

Hey all,

Trying to get dev mode up and running, but after entering my Remote Access url, I'm hitting an error screen telling me my credentials have not been set up and to enter my username and pass into the Windows Device Portal.

Any help?

submitted by /u/FanofHotChicken
    [link] [comments]

/u/FanofHotChicken, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Steven Kish1 Win User

Stuck on is your security info up to date screen

During the set up I clicked no to allowing remote access or something, being able to turn the system on from the phone etc… I went back and changed that to yes allow remote access and i was able to get past this screen
  3. EmmaThompson3 Win User

PS4 remote connect

Hi there

Have done the above but ps4 with a different account but Minecraft is not recognising the microsoft account when trying to log in.

Is there a way to reset this remote access to the original account used when setting up Minecraft please?

thanks
  4. {Parity} Win User

Account Devices Deletion

You can't remotely delete an account off of a console. It doesn't do anything unless they have your login credentials.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox Series S DevMode not working correctly.

Have you set a password for remote access? We can do this from the Dev mode home, under remote access settings, select 'Set username and password'.

Have you tried accessing the page from a different device?

Try accessing the console using this URL instead: https://XBOX:11443

Try restarting your router if you haven't already, and if you're using WiFi, try a wired connection if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Sequel2K Win User

Xbox One users - Please provide best method for setting up remote

I have my Harmony 880 set-up in a way that's almost 100% to my liking. When I added a new Activity, I selected "Utility", and the only device I added is my Xbox One. That'll let the Xbox turn on and off my TV, cable box and receiver and keep the remote
    out it. (That's why your devices turn on and shut off, as both the Xbox and Remote are sending power signals)

This by itself will do a lot, but I wasn't happy that I still needed my old cable box remote in order to access the DVR recordings. I had to learn some remote commands from the original remote. Since there are no other devices set in the activity, you
    don't have them available for assigning commands to buttons.

I manually learned Record, DVR List, Menu, direction arrows, OK, Page Up and Page Down from the original remote. I set-up a page of custom buttons and now I have an almost perfect set-up.

If the Xbox One would send the proper direction commands when using Live TV instead of the Xbox's directions, that would be most helpful. But, at least I have an acceptable solution for now.
Thema:

Credentials Not Set Up when doing Remot Access?

1. Credentials Not Set Up when doing Remot Access? - Similar Threads - Credentials Set doing

2. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

in XBoX on Windows
    Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?: I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account....
  3. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  4. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  5. Epic Games failing to process credentials

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games failing to process credentials: Hey Microsoft, I've been trying to log in to Epic Games using my Xbox account, but I keep getting the error message saying that it has 'failed to process credentials from the external login...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  8. Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger": Please i want to know why this happens when i try to log in on my old account, it says: We need help to protect the account We have detected unusual activity in the Microsoft account [mail] or...
  9. profile incorrect credentials

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile incorrect credentials: i have 1 series x profile works fine 2 360 consoles at 2 different addresses with different networks when attempting to download the profile it says the profile corrupt then I removed all...
  10. Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.: Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up and once selected another prompt to...