Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

Discus and support Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CubyST, Jun 30, 2023.

1. CubyST
    CubyST Guest

Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and doing so by searching is almost impossible as you cannot filter by popularity. I have tried going to services and starting all the Xbox related ones and both the Gaming Services, turned all my settings on my Xbox account to 'everyone' and 'allowed', and have verified and repaired the game via Xbox app on PC. I am on Windows 11 and have Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

:)

CubyST, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello CubyST,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that there have no tunes you can find in Creative Hub. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

Should there be a Report button on Creative hub, kindly send a report about the suggested tunes being empty. Otherwise, we recommend you to submit a ticket to the support for this to be address in timely manner. Please use this link: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. NickZoppa Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

Update for anyone who has this issue and comes across this post; while I couldn't recover my tunes or liveries from my old account, everything that I had uploaded to the Forza Creative Hub did survive the save data overwrite. So if you're worried about losing tunes to this kind of issue, UPLOAD THOSE TUNES!!
  4. alexteam27 Win User

Now that Cuphead is becoming an animated series....

Forza Horizon some fast and furious without Tuning
  5. FullHornet Win User

Chassis tuning etc?

6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

Forza 5 tunes....

Them VWs <3 Seeing the Golf on the starting lineup made my year. I'm fairly sure every VW owner is the same.
Thema:

1. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5 - Similar Threads - Creative Hub Suggested

2. Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problem with sky hub and my x box one: Ho I having issues connecting to my xbox one with sky broadband , lhave tried all the the normal fixes but still no joy. dbfeabac-ca59-4f29-bbe3-0a528e34ef7d
  3. Do Xbox admit USB Hubs on 2024?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox admit USB Hubs on 2024?: I have 4 peripheral devices now (controller, astro headset, keyboard and mouse) and series x have just 3 usb c762d79a-45cb-4834-82e1-58774ce5a754
  4. Xbox Rewards Hub App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Rewards Hub App: I doubt if any of you have the same problem with me but I'll just get to the point. Just discovered that I have the option 'My rewards' on the Profile & System section. Only problem is that when I...
  5. Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub: I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused it to delete itself from my Xbox. I had to...
  6. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  7. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  8. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  9. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  10. How to play forza 5 creative hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play forza 5 creative hub: It says that I can't access it due to parental issues even though I am not in a family group and I'm not sure if it's because I bought it on Steam but for some reason, it won't let me play online...