Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

Discus and support Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jane Pinckard, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim?

I bought the Skyrim Anniversary edition bundle that includes the Special Edition and the Anniversary Edition. But most of the Anniversary content doesn't show up in my game. In the Main Menu, I also don't see an option for launching "Creation." I've checked to make sure my Bethesda account is linked to Xbox, and I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of times. Any ideas?

:)

Jane Pinckard, Dec 20, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, Jane my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's frustrating when you buy content and it's not accessible in-game, especially when it comes to something as exciting as the Skyrim Anniversary Edition content! Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the missing content and Creation menu:

Verify Game Version:

Ensure you're playing the latest version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition. Check for updates in the Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

Download and Install Add-ons:

Open the "My games & apps" section in the Xbox app or Microsoft Store.
    Find Skyrim Anniversary Edition and click on "Manage game & add-ons".
    Download and install all available add-ons, including the Creation Club content.

Check Mods and Load Order:

If you use mods, some might be conflicting with the Anniversary Edition content. Try disabling all mods and see if the content appears.
    If you need to use mods, check their compatibility with the Anniversary Edition and adjust your load order accordingly.

Check Network Connection:

Sometimes, a slow or unstable internet connection can prevent content from downloading properly. Ensure you have a strong internet connection and try again.

Power Cycle:

Perform a power cycle on your Xbox or PC. This can sometimes clear temporary glitches that might be causing the issue.

Note: Some of the information, which were gained from this answer, were received in a thread on the Microsoft forum by Francia J. Xbox Ambassador | Independent Advisor , and it seemed a good idea, to share this information with you. Source of information (credits) :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/253c165d-8c24-428f-a69e-8dcb7742ff70

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

Hi again.

it is a pity that none of my solutions worked for you, I have no more solutions for this kind of problem, at this point we can do two things,

1 release your question and let a more qualified expert than me take your question and try to solve it.

2 you go to the game support so that their experts can guide you in a pleasant way to your problem and you can solve it.

which one do you choose?

Best regards. Jhon
  4. Jane Pinckard Win User

Hi Jhon, thanks for your suggestions.

1. I bought the game on 12.17, and it's the latest version. When I check for updates, there are no new updates.

2. I've downloaded and installed add-ons. I've uninstalled and re-installed them twice now, just in case something went wrong with the installation.

3. I don't use mods and I have none running or installed.

4. My network connection shows as working. I am able to download and install games.

5. I tried power cycling twice.

Unfortunately none of these suggestions have resolved my issue. :( I'm still not able to see a "Creation" option in the main menu, and the other Anniversary content that appears to be working in my game are: Fishing, Survival Mode, and the Sinners and Seducers quest.
  5. KhajiBower34 Win User

I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content is unavailable.

Hello Brenda S, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the Creation Club content in Skyrim Anniversary Edition.

First, make sure that the Creation Club content is installed correctly on your Xbox One. Go to the games and applications management menu on your console and check if the additional content is correctly installed. If it is not, try reinstalling it from the corresponding section in the Xbox store.

Although you mention that you are offline, some Creation Club content may require an Internet connection to be available. Make sure you are connected to the Internet and check if the content you are looking for requires an active connection.

Make sure the content you are looking for is included in Skyrim Anniversary Edition and is not a separate purchase in the Creation Club. Check the product description or consult the official documentation to make sure the specific content you are looking for is included in the edition you purchased.

It is very important to have the latest version of Skyrim Anniversary Edition installed on your Xbox One. Check to see if any updates are available for the game and download and install them, as they may contain fixes for issues related to Creation Club content.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  6. Edlias Win User

I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in game. How do I fix this?

Hello Francia,

I have the same issue and I have followed your steps. I am signed in to the same account that the anniversary edition was purchased under, I have confirmed that the process was completed at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, and I have performed a power cycle of my console. I powered up the console again and launched Skyrim once again but the additional content is not showing up in-game.

I checked under “manage game and add-ons” of Skyrim special edition and it says Skyrim 10 - creation club full content is installed. I go into Skyrim and check under the menu “installed content” and it tells me all the stuff that is there, yet it still is not showing up in-game.

Please help, thank you
Thema:

1. Creation menu and Anniversary Content inaccessible in Skyrim? - Similar Threads - Creation menu Anniversary

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. School eSports account creation issues

in XBoX on Windows
    School eSports account creation issues: Hello, I am an eSports coach and we recently just setup 14 gaming PC's, we have been playing game such as Fortnite, Apex, and Counter Strike. I was hoping to also have our students play Halo...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Creation Club Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation Club Content: I own Skyrim Anniversary Edition on Xbox One and the new update a few days ago has made them not work for me. Any ideas? "I cleared my mod order and it still wont work and erased all data"...
  6. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  7. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  8. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  9. I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...: I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it doesn’t show up on order history. eae9e753-9867-411a-a93e-2fc04113b71c
  10. Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming: Started playing Starfield with no issue, I am on an M1 Mac, using a Playstation controller via Bluetooth. I cannot seem to get past the Character Creation stage...I made all of the selections,...