Creation Club Content

Discus and support Creation Club Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Skyrim Anniversary Edition on Xbox One and the new update a few days ago has made them not work for me. Any ideas? "I cleared my mod order and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonTheUser, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Creation Club Content

I own Skyrim Anniversary Edition on Xbox One and the new update a few days ago has made them not work for me. Any ideas? "I cleared my mod order and it still wont work and erased all data"

:)

BrandonTheUser, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Wilord L. Hermann II Win User

Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

All the Creation Club Content yes...
  3. BrandonTheUser Win User

Creation Club Content

It got fixed with the help from Bethesda support before i got a reply here. But at least it got fixed. Thanks for your response
  4. Belen T.C. Win User

Creation Club Content

Hello BrandonTheUser,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with issues with Creation Club content in Skyrim Anniversary Edition on your Xbox One. It’s possible that the recent update may have caused some conflicts with your game data. We can try some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, however if the steps fail, we may need you to contact the Bethesda Support so they can help you further.

Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

- Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.

- Uninstall and reinstall the Creation Club Content from the in-game menu. Launch Skyrim and select Mods from the main menu.

• Find the Creation Club content and select it.
    • Select Delete and then confirm the action.
    • Restart your Xbox One.
    • Launch Skyrim and select Mods from the main menu.
    • Find the Creation Club content and select it.
    • Select Download and then confirm the action.
    - If the problem persists, please contact Bethesda Support for further assistance. You can reach them on this link: Home - Bethesda Support

I hope this helps! If you’re still having trouble, please let me know we will do our best to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Creation Club Content

Hello BrandonTheUser,

We are happy to hear that the problem you had with creating club content has been resolved. We’re glad we were able to help!

To help other customers searching for help on related issues, please feel free to mark the response you found most helpful by clicking “Yes” on the bottom of that post. This will ensure the helpful responses are most visible when searching (and you can vote more than once if the solution was spread over multiple posts).

Have a great day and happy gaming!

Sincerely,

6. RemovedRain Win User

Fallout 4 Keeps Crashing

I finally figured it out after like a month of testing the creation club content some content will overload your game in regions where the quest takes place resulting in a crash but take this with a grain of salt just cause it fixed it for me doesn't mean it will fix it for you. Your best option is to uninstall and never even launch creation club.
Thema:

Creation Club Content

1. Creation Club Content - Similar Threads - Creation Club Content

2. Skyrim Creation Club wont download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club wont download.: I bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition from Gamestop and i had all the Creation Club content before. I downloaded the update and none of my owned creation club content is working. Tried re...
  3. Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the creation club skins for fallout 4 be fixed for PS5: I cannot save my game when i download skins for the creation club. 1bcd2bbb-7ef7-4518-b636-e53dc4816450
  4. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  5. I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...: I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it doesn’t show up on order history. eae9e753-9867-411a-a93e-2fc04113b71c
  6. I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Skyrim anniversary upgrade pack but isn't giving me the things in the creation club: I've tried uninstalling and re-installing 6f3d7dd7-6afd-4051-8c54-c6a23d7dbc51
  7. Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Creation Club-Skyrim: I'm using Windows 10. My purchased content from Skyrim creation club won't download. Can anyone please advise? 2b36fb1a-b012-4148-bdf2-c6a2741388d0
  8. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  9. creation club content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    creation club content: if i bought CC content for Fallout 4 on Xbox 1 will it cross over to Xbox xs or will i have to rebuy it 617445bf-e346-4feb-879d-a1d806f9fef9
  10. Skyrim Creation Club content not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim Creation Club content not installing: I bought the anniversary edition upgrade and got about half of the content installed automatically but many items will not install. It says there is not enough space to download it. But I have 175...