Creating repair order problem

Discus and support Creating repair order problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello have problem with creating repair orders. all time get error There is a problem with the address provided. Please check the city, state, and zip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xbox user lv, Apr 27, 2020.

1. xbox user lv
    xbox user lv Guest

Hello

have problem with creating repair orders. all time get error There is a problem with the address provided. Please check the city, state, and zip code combination and try again.

i try delivery to Latvia, Riga with different addresses but dont solve problem

can help?

:)

xbox user lv, Apr 27, 2020
  2. SingCongButas25 Win User

I need to know how to go about special preview privileges for getting repairs done to my xbox one

Try to create the repair on your end by going to

https://myservice.xbox.com/

Choose Problem with a device then choose your console and fill out the form.

Check there if there's a price for your repair order.
  3. Georges C. Win User

There is a problem with the repair order

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LinPD, by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  4. LinPD Win User

I'll come back with an update. If you have the same problem. Microsoft Support can be found at ‘’Ask the Community for Help‘’. they will help solve the problem
  5. LinPD Win User

thank you for your reply

In the past few days, I have tried several web browsers, and I have also used mobile phones and computers to log in

I used Microsoft Edge's in-private webpage recommended by the community before.

all the same result

Interesting thing is, when I asked other players who helped out in the online community, they said the feature still works perfectly fine.

This is very strange, will it have something to do with my account?

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello , by the message being displayed on the website, it could be some problem on Microsoft's side.

As this whole process is automatic on the system, please wait and try again later from another browser.
  6. surajkumar3103 Win User

My Xbox one s console is not powering ON

Also when I tried to create a repair order online, this is the message I had received -

"There are no service offers associated with selected problem/accessory type."
Thema:

1. Creating repair order problem - Similar Threads - Creating repair order

2. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  3. Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows keeps creating folders from Xbox App: Hello Microsoft Team, I used to install my Xbox games in my D:\ drive. Now I reinstalled my games in my C:\ drive and want to use my D:\ drive as a simple data storage. Unfortunately, Windows...
  4. Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my Xbox allow me to create or join a party?: Everytime I make a party or try and join one on my Xbox series S it says party encountered an error and tells me to check my Internet connection. When I check my connection it says everything is...
  5. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  6. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  7. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  8. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  9. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  10. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...